Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Cairney...I WISH!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was speaking to a Fulham fan on the way back from CC, and he indicated that he was unsure whether they'd be able to hold on to Cairney in the summer. Would be a great signing if we make it, but let me offer you Gylfi Siggurdson as a superior option.

The Swansea player? Are you sure?

Great player, but can't imagine he'd be sold to a Championship club. There was talk of Everton trying to liberate him from Swansea's relegation battle.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
AK must be valued at £30m in that case maybe the best player in the , mental.

Transfer fees are nuts now. No point in even attempting to get cairney until (and if!) we've got money to burn. The only players moving around in January are those moving from inferior leagues or those really not wanted by their clubs. Anything else is just a gamble by the selling club.

That we got a winger with championship winning experience from a Belgian club for million seems incredible (and a stroke of genius) now.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The Swansea player? Are you sure?

Great player, but can't imagine he'd be sold to a Championship club. There was talk of Everton trying to liberate him from Swansea's relegation battle.

I was talking about the summer transfer window alongside who we should be targeting if things go ever so well this season.
And if Swansea get relegated, and probably even if they don't, there will be all sorts of clubs wanting to get Siggurdson. I'm just saying that we should be one of those trying to get him and, again, if we are in the right league to do so.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was talking about the summer transfer window alongside who we should be targeting if things go ever so well this season.
And if Swansea get relegated, and probably even if they don't, there will be all sorts of clubs wanting to get Siggurdson. I'm just saying that we should be one of those trying to get him and, again, if we are in the right league to do so.

Fair one :thumbsup:

I thought you meant now :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here