Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Championship FIXTURES

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As long as its mathematical, then they will be fighting for a point. If Blackburn were to win next Saturday, any manager worth his salt would be parking the bus.
Of course he will do his best to set up his team to get something out of the match; it would be damned silly to suggest otherwise (and you'll notice I didn't).

However, the point remains that with a GD of nine (not six) and various other combinations of results that may help them, they are virtually safe. So that doesn't mean they won't try - just that I won't feel guilty about us beating them!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
So all Brizzle need to do now to ensure they stay up is to draw with Brum at Ashton Gate on the last day, regardless of results elsewhere. So, great, can they come and roll over for our big Championship celebrations please!

Ideally Blackburn Rovers will fail to beat Villa at 3pm so Brizzle will be safe by the time we kick off at 5pm. Party time all round!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ideally Blackburn Rovers will fail to beat Villa at 3pm so Brizzle will be safe by the time we kick off at 5pm. Party time all round!
NOOOoooo!
I want a win for Blackburn against Villa - it's those twats from Trillion Trophy f***in' Asia that I want to go down! If Brizzle at least draw with Brum, Blackburn can't catch them anyway!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What, like Nottingham Forest or Ipswich Town this season? Yep, we're doomed, doomed I say.............

we practically have beaten Doubled even every bottom half team this year..

i'll accept Forest,Ipswich....mid table really

Edit:think i might be agreeing on the same thing...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure scrotum face will see it as some sort of moral victory.

Let's face it: he's taken on another "can't lose" job.

They go down: it won't be his fault, not me Guv. They stay up: he'll claim all the credit for another 'Arry miracle.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Tonight :
Newcastle v Preston

Tomorrow :
Wolves v Huddersfield

Friday :
Cardiff v Newcastle

A fantastic week of fixtures.

Best of luck to Preston !

Paying the bills