Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley Tickets

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'll be there even though I could avoid a 600 mile round trip and overnight stay by watching it at home.

Me too. It's time to be seen and heard.

REMF quiz Friday night
Burnley Saturday lunchtime
Wilmslow half marathon Sunday morning
In the doghouse all of April I suspect, but it's the Albion, Innit?

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Just bought an adult and junior ticket for £15 using the youngseagulls offer, was available for either the Brum or Burnley match..What a bargain..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'll be there even though I could avoid a 600 mile round trip and overnight stay by watching it at home.

Same here: Early train down booked for 2. Dropping the missis off in London to go and see a friend of hers, and then meeting her back in the smoke for tea. I'll have to make an effort to not be really bad company if we lose.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How many seats allocated for away fans usually and for Burnley?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Just bought an adult and junior ticket for £15 using the youngseagulls offer, was available for either the Brum or Burnley match..What a bargain..

You are a hero! I had completely forgotten about the voucher. Just got the son and me a ticket in the South. TThere are barely any 2 seats next to eachother apart from the blocks now opened up. It is going to be packed!

The son can't wait, and as you say - it's a total bargain!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The south bit of E1F is now available. First time I've seen this sold this season.

Gutted I'll be missing this one but will be watching from a bar in Vegas at 430 am

South E1F sometimes has group bookings (it seems) and then they get cancelled and the seats end up empty. But unavailable, also. Expensive (£40) below value seats anyway.

S1F is available behind the south goal. Over 300 seats.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might as well go as all bought and paid for

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
You are a hero! I had completely forgotten about the voucher. Just got the son and me a ticket in the South. TThere are barely any 2 seats next to eachother apart from the blocks now opened up. It is going to be packed!

The son can't wait, and as you say - it's a total bargain!
We're in the south too, should be pretty good as it will be irregular fans who will make some noise and not just sit there. Only knew about the voucher as was using it as a book mark otherwise it would have been long forgotten..

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Of the blocks on sale atm only c800 remain. Still three S1D and S1E to be opened up plus the significant drag factor of how many Burnley might not bring due to the KO time but im going to say 28,756 will be there.

Having a read of their forums - not much to shout about btw - and the pick up times for their coaches to make the KO time are horrendous - 4.15am. :mad: They have had renewed interest and put on more buses in the last two days but still can't see them bringing more than 1,000.

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just over 400 tickets currently on sale.

Guess they will open up the last couple of blocks after easter. Looks like its gonna be a busy match. If Burnley had any sort support we'd be talking a sell-out.
Burnley's away following is higher average wise than ours this season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here