Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester, but not the football

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was the one who mentioned the cricket club on Friday. Sorry to hear the bar was closed yesterday. It was all open when I last went and there was a cricket match on. Seems strange that their bar was closed when they've got a match on, but things might be different now that's it Premier League football fans after a pre match pint. Championship league game when I last went and all was fine there.

Seemed like they were missing a trick not opening this bar. A few Leicester fans were sitting on the cricket club seats drinking cans and watching the game.
Thanks for posting about the cricket club, i actually spotted another bar on the way to the cricket club called the Symphony Rooms. Went in after I found the cricket club bar closed.
A fair few Leicester fans were already there and it soon filled up. Can't say I noticed any other Albion fans in there and we didn't have colours on.
Great bar though, very quick service from the main bar, another bar/table selling bottles and a food counter doing burgers, pies and hot dogs.

A great find, and I wouldn't have gone if I hadn't gone to the cricket club, thanks.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Seemed like they were missing a trick not opening this bar. A few Leicester fans were sitting on the cricket club seats drinking cans and watching the game.
Thanks for posting about the cricket club, i actually spotted another bar on the way to the cricket club called the Symphony Rooms. Went in after I found the cricket club bar closed.
A fair few Leicester fans were already there and it soon filled up. Can't say I noticed any other Albion fans in there and we didn't have colours on.
Great bar though, very quick service from the main bar, another bar/table selling bottles and a food counter doing burgers, pies and hot dogs.

A great find, and I wouldn't have gone if I hadn't gone to the cricket club, thanks.

All's well that ends well then :thumbsup:

Just a shame about the result, but early days so onwards and upwards.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yeeeeessssssss

Come on

On our way, on our way
To the champions league were on our way

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
'salright for you, barman persuaded me to try a pint called Goats Milk - was looking forward to a couple more end of weekend pints - why does my lager lout mouth risk aley shite - freezer vodka it is then

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Huge queues outside to get in. I missed kick off despite getting to the stadium at 2.35. All overseen by utterly inept stewards.

Overflowing toilets closed and huge queues for others. All in very cramped concourses.

The overflowing toilets were simply down to our Albion fan's inability to use them properly. The toilet in question was fine early on.
Even at the Amex the toilets are a state by half time. Paper strewn everywhere in cubicles, floor soaking. Possible connection being too much fluid in means can't control fluid out and ones ability to use a toilet roll?

Jan 30, 2008
Huge queues outside to get in. I missed kick off despite getting to the stadium at 2.35. All overseen by utterly inept stewards.

Overflowing toilets closed and huge queues for others. All in very cramped concourses.

The overflowing toilets were simply down to our Albion fan's inability to use them properly. The toilet in question was fine early on.
Even at the Amex the toilets are a state by half time. Paper strewn everywhere in cubicles, floor soaking. Possible connection being too much fluid in means can't control fluid out and ones ability to use a toilet roll?
DONT WORRY Blockbuster drainage are on hand through out the match to sort it out
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here