Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City fans

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
We are up against a different type of fan this season.
These guys are seasoned PL and European fans, they take 1000,s hundreds of miles on a Tuesday night and fill away ends with 1000's that could not get tickets.
They are well organised on all things away, including right across Europe, season in season out.
OK, there are more smaller clubs in the PL recently, but the big boys are different gravy.
Some will be good fun on the train or in the concourses after the match, some not so, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs spring to mind.
We have good away support but it will be interesting to see if we fill away ends up North especially mid week.

Oh my good gawd !!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I think there were 1 or 2 a few weeks back but, yes, it is uncharacteristically quiet.

I was speaking to Ric, the chap that runs Blue Moon, a few weeks ago as it happens. And a very helpful chap he is too.

I think they have as much off-topic stuff as we do but, like most football forums, discussions sit in their own categorised sub-forum.

We would have 300 pages of sub forums from handy hints on how to dispose of dead dogs to the more obvious Have you ever tossed off in a supermarket fare , while interesting subjects they are i don't think i would bother opening the threads if they were categorised , i prefer it as it is , Top thread suggesting we're in for yet another Striker then the next asking advice about fluid leakage from some random orifice , and what's best of all , there's always somebody that has had it and cured it .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ginger nuts dunked in hot chocolate. Covers both options I believe :thumbsup:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
We should point any visiting City friends in the direction of the masterpiece that is 'there's a poo in my bottom and it won't come out'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I think there were 1 or 2 a few weeks back but, yes, it is uncharacteristically quiet.

I was speaking to Ric, the chap that runs Blue Moon, a few weeks ago as it happens. And a very helpful chap he is too.

I think they have as much off-topic stuff as we do but, like most football forums, discussions sit in their own categorised sub-forum.

Intriguing.. Do major forum owners get to meet up/have discussion much like Club CEO's..?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Would someone be kind enough to post a list of the best forums for the clubs we will be playing in the league for the first time since the development of this internet thingy?

I don't eat biscuits and I'm celibate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here