Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's not like any German national would do something to innocent people just for, oh I don't know, personal financial gain.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I know it’s not PC, but what do you think most people will think when they hear this type of story. A very high percentage will be wondering if it is linked to IS/Islam etc. Of course, they aren’t always, but there have been a lot so it’s not an unexpected assumption.

Their actual words were
While the motive has not been established, Germany has been on high alert after several deadly Islamist extremist attacks.

I know it might upset snowflakes, but equally it could have been someone from incel or some similar organsation, who have been perpetrating such acts of late. Can you point us to the threads you've started following such incidents?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Poor Europe. What have we done? So many innocent lives being lost in the name of political correctness.#FreeTommyRobinson.

Time to dress up as a slice of bacon and stop the number 49 bus to Moulescombe. Easier than using political correctness correctly or naming a criminal by his real name.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Please tell me how political correctness has resulted in the death of innocent people?

By allowing thousands upon thousands of unchecked immigrants to pour into Europe, the vast majority of which are young men of Muslim faith, even though we know that many are fighting a Jihad against the West.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
By allowing thousands upon thousands of unchecked immigrants to pour into Europe, the vast majority of which are young men of Muslim faith, even though we know that many are fighting a Jihad against the West.

:ffsparr:
Where the f do you get your news from?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Yeah, you're right. It's just the one or two.
download.jpeg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
That's not an IS beheading. There is no blood and the head is a pair of pointy leather shoes. Stop reading The Express.

:shrug: Sorry, can't make out if you are serious. It seems ironic though, that the first thing you thought of, when seeing an image of a man with his head in the sand, was an Isis beheading.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
:shrug: Sorry, can't make out if you are serious.

I have made out that you are serious..

A teacher in an end of term report may say that you have much to offer but you let let yourself down when it comes to common decency and compassion. Get your bacon suit on. Your country needs you.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I have made out that you are serious..

A teacher in an end of term report may say that you have much to offer but you let let yourself down when it comes to common decency and compassion. Get your bacon suit on. Your country needs you.

But you are not a teacher. You are just another idiot with his head in the sand.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm sure that was next on [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] list to start a thread about....

I was waiting for the thread about the two youngsters planning a school massacre in Northallerton, inspired by the Columbine murders.
It's what your average 14 year old boys do.

Last edited:

larus

I know it might upset snowflakes, but equally it could have been someone from incel or some similar organsation, who have been perpetrating such acts of late. Can you point us to the threads you've started following such incidents?

WTF are you on about? I read something, saw there was not a thread on here and then created the thread. I never said anything in my original post about Muslims/IS. However, retards like you try to make things up as it suits your ‘holier than thou” shit.

What a sad individual you are. You make Harry Wilsons Tackle seem like an open and engaging person.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

larus

Wonderful from The Telegraph. Unlike other media sources, this article finishes by linking the attack with Islamists (and then providing a link to its 'Terrorism' section)

Oh dear. Another fail from the politically ‘correct’ mafia.

This is from the BBC article.

In Berlin in December 2016, a Tunisian who had links to Islamist militants hijacked a truck and ploughed into a Christmas marketplace, killing 12 people.

So much for just being the Telegraph. Even the Left-Wing mouth piece made the link.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here