Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Q.P.R ****Official Match Thread****

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You contradict yourself so much it's unbelievable. Go back and check your posts. You do one Pete.

Ah right, this must be the man of many contradictions and barred NSC accounts, Footsoldier - very original

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Ah right, this must the man of many contradictions and barred NSC accounts on NSC, Footsoldier - very original

You're on my ignore list now as get fed up reading about how fast you get home from every home game and saying the defence was poor for Ulloa goal just topped it off. You couldn't bring yourself to say maybe the Ulloa goal was a bit of class could you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You're on my ignore list now as get fed up reading about how fast you get home from every home game and saying the defence was poor for Ulloa goal just topped it off. You couldn't bring yourself to say maybe the Ulloa goal was a bit of class could you.

Good news for me then, I feel the love

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Shocking trains again

All late thankfully didn't get held up by the special fans train as got the late Eastbourne just before but why on earth did an eight car not stop going into Brighton when the next didn't arrive for 10-15 minutes

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
And this garbage from Redknapp

Redknapp: "I thought it would be a hard game tonight but it wasn't, even though we lost. We dominated the game, just needed a goal." #bhafc

Er, how many goals, Harry?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Barton has a good sense of humour, I could see him breaking into a smile when the banter was against him.

Ref gave some strange free kick decisions against us, but it was an enjoyable game though and the Amex was in good voice.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great atmosphere in north stand tonight, I can't believe the difference between the positivity around at the game and some of the contributors to this board.
That says it all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great having 11 on pitch and not carrying pussy dave

Not having to worry about pussy dave

Getting boring blaming the refs all the time.

We are so toothless when was the last time we scored more than one at home

Same old isn't it boring shit

What a shock 0-0 at half time. Garcia an attacking manager what a ****ing joke. Sky sports saying its a dire game

But Oscar will be proud of his players sod the poor fans. Someone tell our management team where the goal is

Your just as boring as a 0-0 draw yawn

Giving the crowd nothing to shout about

55 minutes still not one ****ing shot on target in a home game ffs

Jfc been taking lessons from pussy dave

Jfc looks like he likes a kfc

Just having a ****ing shot on target...

Still no shots on target disgrace for a home game

Brighton 3 shots qpr 16 shots

First shot on target in 2 home games

Not going to happen. Oscar has got his point.

And if we scored every time you posted something worth reading we would be in the Sussex county league.

****ing hell lol

Thread highlights here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here