Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] With Trump and Kim Jong Un now best mates - is any feud safe?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seems only yesterday Kim was calling Trump an old lunatic, and the Orange One was dubbing his rival a short, fat, sick puppy who would be met with fire and fury.

So if these two with their fingers on the nuclear button can bury the hatchet and not in each other's heads. who's next to patch things up? Liam and Noel? Collymore and Ian Wright?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Judging by the documentary I watched the other night about French football, Gerard Houlier and David Ginola won't be holidaying together any time soon.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Its a.2nd rate feud compared to me and [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] , feud settled and i now yield to no.man in my admiration for him (seriously a top bloke just misguided in his politics :lolol:) me and [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] next :thumbsup: :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its a.2nd rate feud compared to me and [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] , feud settled and i now yield to no.man in my admiration for him (seriously a top bloke just misguided in his politics :lolol:) me and [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] next :thumbsup: :lolol:

We agree on other things though. Life is strange

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Might have to move fast in order to reunite Den and Angie Watts.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Might have to move fast in order to reunite Den and Angie Watts.

i once saw leslie grantham in london whilst with a few mates , i walked up and said "youre , youre............................that bloke who murdered the taxi driver :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
i once saw leslie grantham in london whilst with a few mates , i walked up and said "youre , youre............................that bloke who murdered the taxi driver :lolol:

Spitting Image was always referring to it.

Dirty Den/ LG was at the height of his popularity. LG certainly didn't like the, er, adverse publicity.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If Trump can get Hugh Cornwell back on stage with the rest of The Stranglers he'd get my thanks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
One thing is for sure - the Israelis and Palestinians will never reach agreement.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here