Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio Sussex

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
I couldn't get tuned in on tinternet, it said Radio Sussex Sport but no commentary or anything footy @ all! so had to find my fm radio. I've experienced this before.......any idea's!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Aspinall knows our club, knows the division, knows our players, knows some of what is going on behind the scenes, and is willing to give an opinion. I prefer listening to him than any of the other experts.

Carry on Warren.
Seconded.
Talks more sense than any other pundit I've ever heard.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I normally try and get to away games, but tonight sadly not.

Is Warren Aspinall a regular co-commentator?

I can barely stand to listen to him. What qualifies him? OK he used to play years ago, but is he really the most articulate and knowledgeable former Albion player available on a Tuesday night? Or perhaps just the cheapest.

I thought I'd heard it all when he had a go at the Shrimpers Physio for being fat ! :facepalm:

I'll be at Huddersfield next Tuesday, and leave you lot to listen to this throwback

During his co-commentary at Blackburn two years ago he accused Paul Robinson, without any sense of irony, of "carrying a bit of timber".

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Aspinall knows our club, knows the division, knows our players, knows some of what is going on behind the scenes, and is willing to give an opinion. I prefer listening to him than any of the other experts.

Carry on Warren.

Same here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here