Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jeremy K Hunt - Foreign Secretary

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Urging the Prime Minister is hardly the same level as the hatred for Israel, and thereby extending it to all Jewish people, and associating with Holocaust deniers.

You're bringing up different issues (which are also debatable but I don't want to get into it). I was initially pointing out your inaccurate statement. Anyway, there's been more than 'urging the PM', even in the two example links I provided.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Corbyn's bizarre mixed views on murderous regimes.

On facist, nationalist, right wing Putin who's waged illegal wars against neighbours, arranged for the assination of dissidents abroad (even Thornberry agrees with the evidence) and imprisons political opponents: Corbyn can't bring himself to vehemently oppose Russia, because for decades he admired the USSR in a global politics against the free World.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/18/jeremy-corbyn-sergei-skripal-attack-putin

Syria - Corbyn refuses to accept that mass murderer Assad has used weapons of mass destruction on the innocent.

A selective humanitarian.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Klaas, please enlighten me as to why I am weird.

Because you can't enjoy a bit of an amusing foot in mouth incident without turning it into an anti labour rant.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Indeed! Many others also want him sacked for this amusing foot in mouth gaff [emoji23]

Well, that is at least related to the man, the incident and his job. The rant wasn't.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
:)
Because you can't enjoy a bit of an amusing foot in mouth incident without turning it into an anti labour rant.

Bollocks Klaas; read my previous posts on the thread, I admitted he made a f--k up.
Hardly an anti Labour rant; actually quite mild I reckon.
I am not anti Labour, as such, and if you read my posts you will see I am anti the extremists and far left that have taken the party over, because I believe Corbyn is unsuitable to be PM and he and his cohorts would do a great deal of harm to this country.
Yes, it wasn't directly connected to Hunt's gaffe, but I was trying to point out all the huffing and puffing about the incident was about a minor matter compared to some of the extraordinary statements that emanate from the Marxist Brothers.
If that makes me weird, well, I can live with it. :)
Anyway, read the thread, it has evolved away from the original title.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
:)

Bollocks Klaas; read my previous posts on the thread, I admitted he made a f--k up.
Hardly an anti Labour rant; actually quite mild I reckon.
I am not anti Labour, as such, and if you read my posts you will see I am anti the extremists and far left that have taken the party over, because I believe Corbyn is unsuitable to be PM and he and his cohorts would do a great deal of harm to this country.
Yes, it wasn't directly connected to Hunt's gaffe, but I was trying to point out all the huffing and puffing about the incident was about a minor matter compared to some of the extraordinary statements that emanate from the Marxist Brothers.
If that makes me weird, well, I can live with it. :)
Anyway, read the thread, it has evolved away from the original title.

****ing tedious agenda you and others have, really. Given that Corbyn isn't in any way related to Khunt.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
****ing tedious agenda you and others have, really. Given that Corbyn isn't in any way related to Khunt.

Pathetic schoolboy name calling by you and others.....
Totally Stupid Bollocks; have some back.:)

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
For the record I don't think Corbyn or others in the Shadow Cabinet are anti-semitic, but the problem with the hard left and anti-semtisim goes back a long way. The elephant is now back in the room due to the fact that, like the Neo Nazis emboldened by Brexit, Trump etc, the Anti-Semites in the Labour movement feel emboldened by the most Left-wing leadership in decades and JC does, to a certain extent, rely on their support.

Here's an interesting article for anyone interested....

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/lab...sm-problem-didn-t-start-with-corbyn-1.5980426

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here