Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Worcs v Sussex 01-09-15 New Road 10.30 start

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yardy falls to a 'stunning' catch... 21-1 (9.3 overs)

'that was a catch and a half'

'absolutely middled that'

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Blimey the cricket must be dull... they have been whittering on about fax machines for the last 5 minutes :yawn:

Discussing like old boys down the posh club if a tablets the same as an i-pad. The saddest thing is they are decades ahead of John Lees who just commentates with no mention of technology or social media, a last bastion of the county scene I imagine.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Discussing like old boys down the posh club if a tablets the same as an i-pad. The saddest thing is they are decades ahead of John Lees who just commentates with no mention of technology or social media, a last bastion of the county scene I imagine.

John Lees also manages to 'commentate' without actually describing what is happening. :laugh:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lunch, day 2

Sussex 59-2 (18 overs), Machan 23* Nash 13*, trailing by 151 runs, with 66 overs remaining in the day (weather permitting).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They probably think their 210 is a mediocre score, but with our batting it's a mountain. The Sauce will be in again shortly after tea.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Nash has taken a blow to the helmet... and has had to be pulled off by the physio.

94-3 (31.4 overs)

Hope he is OK... and can return to terrify the Worcs attack again later. :thumbsup:

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
With Somerset getting mullah'd, Durham v Hants looking way better than it did mid-afternoon yesterday etc, it's up to Luke, Brown, Katie and a hopefully ok Gnasher to get us past 250 and put us in food place re avoiding relegation. Sauce boys have been pathetic in the 2nd innings all season, so any sort of lead may be enough.....as long as Ajmal doesn't start turning it square on a drying wicket.
Were still Loose....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
100 partnership for the 4th wicket - well batted Nash, Wright & Brown (sounds like a firm of solicitors!) :clap2:

Sussex 181-3 (50.2 overs)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here