Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Shut-Up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For me there is nothing more boring than all-blue shirts like Portsmouth, Leicester, Chelsea. No matter what you do with them they're mostly just...well..blue.

All blue Brighton Adidas ..... yes please!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
For me there is nothing more boring than all-blue shirts like Portsmouth, Leicester, Chelsea. No matter what you do with them they're mostly just...well..blue.

Well l like similarity l'm afraid. Having to get used to wildly different designs of blue and white striped kits every year or two, I find confusing for the first few games. I love the classic little changing blue shirts, white shorts of Everton or Pompey, or the all blue numbers that Chelsea and Leicester wear. Simple but classic. Less is more so to speak..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Awww that's below the belt. I'm sure everyone was saying much the same thing about us at this time last year.

To my knowledge we have never publicly announced "The Albion Way" of securing success, nor surged boldly into to the top places year after year only to implode spectacularly after February, as Derby have done for about five seasons now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
To my knowledge we have never publicly announced "The Albion Way" of securing success, nor surged boldly into to the top places year after year only to implode spectacularly after February, as Derby have done for about five seasons now.

Well Fulham aren't a bad side, and l like their style of football, I hope they will be ok. They have earned their chance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Incoming!

Plymouth Argyle present a candidate for the title of League One's Most Unnecessary Away Kit...

plymouth_argyle_18_19_puma_away_kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hull City....

hull_city_18_19_umbro_home_kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And for those with an interest in what a blue and white striped shirt can look like...Huddersfield's new kit. The collar looks rather crap to me, but the rest of it is pretty smart IMHO (even if it's a rubbish shade of blue obviously). And considerably better than that appalling shirt they wore last season.

[tweet]1005155758256869376[/tweet]

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
And for those with an interest in what a blue and white striped shirt can look like...Huddersfield's new kit. The collar looks rather crap to me, but the rest of it is pretty smart IMHO (even if it's a rubbish shade of blue obviously). And considerably better than that appalling shirt they wore last season.

[tweet]1005155758256869376[/tweet]

Perhaps more importantly... stripes on the back! Amazing.

[tweet]1005161489756491782[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here