Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Indeed. His address to the Oxford union (posted on here a couple of years ago) is excellent. Unfortunately he seems to have mental health issues. He reminds me a bit of Ronnie Lee, the ALF (antivisectionist) activist who went to jail for his 'cause' having failed to support his own family. Failure, anger, and possibly a just cause. A heady mixture for the weak of mind.

Rather a lot of people who I've blocked, on this thread. Ho hum. Salutations to [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] for valiantly, but rather pointlessly, attempting to engage.

Back to the main point of the thread, I expect the treasonous piece of incitement to shut up his face, like Ronnie Lee did, now. If he doesn't it could be quite amusing (but not for him).

God isn't great (because he/she doesn't exist).

I don't consider my efforts valiant. There are a number of very clever posters who are trying to recruit some incredibly stupid posters. My fun is to unsettle them. Stop idiots joining them. Unfortunately I've never lived in Burnleystan, I shag 13 year olds and can't read the Quran backwards. My life experience is going against me. You're right a valiant effort.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't consider my efforts valiant. There are a number of very clever posters who are trying to recruit some incredibly stupid posters. My fun is to unsettle them. Stop idiots joining them. Unfortunately I've never lived in Burnleystan, I shag 13 year olds and can't read the Quran backwards. My life experience is going against me. You're right a valiant effort.

The only bit of your post with which I disagree :lolol::bigwave:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I There are a number of very clever posters who are trying to recruit some incredibly stupid posters. My fun is to unsettle them. Stop idiots joining them. .

You come across as a narcassistic and conceited idiot, you dont unsettle anyone or "stop idiots joining them", you dont address main issues or points so you just, troll.

I can't believe I dragged myself into this extremist boreathon.

It only looks extreme because you are so far left.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes, do you believe every word in them true?

Sahih means authentic and trustworthy and is packaged with the Quran in the Sunni sect. If the Quran was an iphone the Bukhari hadith would be the operation manual and because it is set to a high standard, almost equal to the Quran written by God, that if one Sahih Bukhari hadith is wrong, then it throws into question all of the hadith and Islam falls.

Whilst the Muslims justify having sex with a 9 year old whether it is true or not, it is a massive problem with child marriages where children have suffered and even died.

This video shows us how much they believe it to be true.

https://youtu.be/mpT2idZO7uI

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Sahih means authentic and trustworthy and is packaged with the Quran in the Sunni sect. If the Quran was an iphone the Bukhari hadith would be the operation manual and because it is set to a high standard, almost equal to the Quran written by God, that if one Sahih Bukhari hadith is wrong, then it throws into question all of the hadith and Islam falls.

Whilst the Muslims justify having sex with a 9 year old whether it is true or not, it is a massive problem with child marriages where children have suffered and even died.

This video shows us how much they believe it to be true.

https://youtu.be/mpT2idZO7uI

Sh** I missed it was time for a paedophile video. Why are you lot so strung on them? It's Sa vile.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
You come across as a narcassistic and conceited idiot, you dont unsettle anyone or "stop idiots joining them", you dont address main issues or points so you just, troll.

It only looks extreme because you are so far left.

Thing is are you one of the clever ones full off hatred like Timmy or an idiot?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Thing is are you one of the clever ones full off hatred like Timmy or an idiot?

Kenneth Bigley's fate is too good for you.

Slyfmqw.png

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Kenneth Bigley's fate is too good for you.

Was he ****** by 600 Islamic ***** on his doorstep.

Tell me what happened. Why's it good? Stop wasting time. Post a video perhaps to show how I'm an Islamist apologist child raping...........

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had a look at some of Tommy Robinson's videos around the period when he was a bit calmer and I do believe his only motivation was to raise awareness of the vile paedophile muslim gangs praying on young white girls. I applaud him for that as it was not being reported. Unfortunately he is not a great spokesperson as his lengthy criminal record will always be used to discredit him and he is quite quick to resort to fisticuffs. It's a pity we don't have someone clean to raise these important issues, it would help their cause a great deal.
My understanding of his latest incarceration, and I am happy to be corrected, is that he was recalled to prison for contempt of court, He is subject to British Law, as we all are and he would have been recalled for any type of crime he committed.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I had a look at some of Tommy Robinson's videos around the period when he was a bit calmer and I do believe his only motivation was to raise awareness of the vile paedophile muslim gangs praying on young white girls. I applaud him for that as it was not being reported. Unfortunately he is not a great spokesperson as his lengthy criminal record will always be used to discredit him and he is quite quick to resort to fisticuffs. It's a pity we don't have someone clean to raise these important issues, it would help their cause a great deal.
My understanding of his latest incarceration, and I am happy to be corrected, is that he was recalled to prison for contempt of court, He is subject to British Law, as we all are and he would have been recalled for any type of crime he committed.

I agree here. I think TR is addressing some serious issues facing the UK and to a point it is good that he is highlighting the problems. However I disagree with his methods and the solutions that are being offered by him and his followers. I think that such divisive solutions are going to cause more problems than they will solve.

I also think that the labelling of opinion on this issue is counter productive just because you recognise that extremist Islam is a problem it doesn't make you racist and just because you think that adding more hate to the problem will make it worse it doesn't make you a apologist or terrorist sympathiser. This kind of crap ensures that discussion is stifled, people stay divided and we never move forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here