Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Lush

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Update:

Update: Lush has removed the controversial #SpyCops campaign from some of its stores after staff were allegedly intimidated by ex-police officers.

I don't believe that for a second.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where is our resident female cop / mod?
I'd be intrigued to hear her opinion, especially if she just happens to have been a Lush customer in the past.
C'mon Edna, where are you ...

Very wisely keeping schtum about a current situation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Update:

Update: Lush has removed the controversial #SpyCops campaign from some of its stores after staff were allegedly intimidated by ex-police officers.

Or is it because one of the victims of SpyCops has been used by Lush without her permission?

https://twitter.com/Patrick66013298/status/1003390766767595520

[tweet]1003390766767595520[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/Patrick66013298/status/1003392480669249538

[tweet]1003392480669249538[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/Patrick66013298/status/1002604167343562753

[tweet]1002604167343562753[/tweet]

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I would urge those defending the actions of the "Special Demonstration Squad" to read "Undercover".

You will be shocked at how the undercover officers behaved and how the senior echelons of the Met covered up for them.

There wasn't only the issue of the OB lying to the women they got into relationships with (and in some cases getting them pregnant before disappearing into the night never to be seen again) but also their active roles in committing crimes and encouraging and inducing others to do the same.

I think that Lush should be commended for at least bringing the issue more widely into the public domain (despite the Establishment's attempts to hush up the wrongdoing of the SDS)

ETA The SDS were also the group tasked with infiltrating the Lawrence family to dig the dirt after Stephen was murdered.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I would urge those defending the actions of the "Special Demonstration Squad" to read "Undercover".

You will be shocked at how the undercover officers behaved and how the senior echelons of the Met covered up for them.

There wasn't only the issue of the OB lying to the women they got into relationships with (and in some cases getting them pregnant before disappearing into the night never to be seen again) but also their active roles in committing crimes and encouraging and inducing others to do the same.

I think that Lush should be commended for at least bringing the issue more widely into the public domain
(despite the Establishment's attempts to hush up the wrongdoing of the SDS)

ETA The SDS were also the group tasked with infiltrating the Lawrence family to dig the dirt after Stephen was murdered.

I think you'll be ploughing a lonely furrow on that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here