Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sadly we're going to need a Stockdale update thread.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Standard to have an x-ray though, and I doubt many people look all that pleased when they're waiting around at the RSCH. Especially not on a Friday night with all the drunks.

Lets hope so.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
We watched him hobble into a car outside the North Stand with a brace on his leg and crutches. I am not medically trained so can't really help you anymore than that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
At least we have a good replacement in Lewis Dunk - kept a clean sheet etc... just means we are short of another CB.

What did Dunk have on his back? When he took his shirt off to put the goalies on...there were 2 strips of something that made an X

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What did Dunk have on his back? When he took his shirt off to put the goalies on...there were 2 strips of something that made an X

Rock (or kinesio) tape. Stephens had a load on his leg (flesh-coloured so not so obvious). Used loads by all sorts of sportsmen and women now - physios are very keen on it. Not sure of the science behind it but can be used to support certain muscles and joints, protect muscles (lifts the skin off the muscle a bit - certainly aids recovery if there are any niggles)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Rock (or kinesio) tape. Stephens had a load on his leg (flesh-coloured so not so obvious). Used loads by all sorts of sportsmen and women now - physios are very keen on it. Not sure of the science behind it but can be used to support certain muscles and joints, protect muscles (lifts the skin off the muscle a bit - certainly aids recovery if there are any niggles)
Thanks...maybe I should get some for my poorly knee :thumbsup:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Bargain.

91fZlkJLn2L._SL1500_.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks...maybe I should get some for my poorly knee :thumbsup:

I've got a load around mine now as it happens.......muscle injury in my shin caused it to stop tracking properly so physio taped it to help stabilise it. Has got me back running in a week. I tore a calf muscle a few weeks back (playing cricket), again the tape helped me get back to normal activity in a week. Definitely seems to help.

You can buy it in Boots, and loads of videos on youtube about applying it depending on your injury, but would recommend seeing a physio first so you get a correct diagnosis.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've got a load around mine now as it happens.......muscle injury in my shin caused it to stop tracking properly so physio taped it to help stabilise it. Has got me back running in a week. I tore a calf muscle a few weeks back (playing cricket), again the tape helped me get back to normal activity in a week. Definitely seems to help.

You can buy it in Boots, and loads of videos on youtube about applying it depending on your injury, but would recommend seeing a physio first so you get a correct diagnosis.

Ah..all noted...just as a side thought...if you had a hairy back that would be fun getting someone to pull it off :moo:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Doesn't look too serious, that's a compression cooling device, thought he'd be all strapped up. Good news!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here