Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
F192FB58-FABB-4336-B9EC-B72C3232B3AE.png

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Awarded £13.8M government contract to run ferries in the event of a Brexit No Deal,the fact that company does not have one ferry/ship never run a ferry service before let alone have a trading licence appears to be of no concern to those at HM Government. Words fail me ![emoji38]ol:
Plenty of spare dinghy's coming over the Channel these days so just recycle them. Simple really

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sure this will be a great success. Much like that parcel company which took over the deliveries of chicken to KFC.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Lets not forget its the civil servants that run this country. The MP's are just their mouthpieces.the Newbury by-pass was delayed for decades because a very very senior civil servants house would have had 200 yds nicked off its frontage. When aforementioned chap passed on so the road was finished. So criticise the MP's if you will but its the Sir Humphrey's that are the real problem.,

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lets not forget its the civil servants that run this country. The MP's are just their mouthpieces.the Newbury by-pass was delayed for decades because a very very senior civil servants house would have had 200 yds nicked off its frontage. When aforementioned chap passed on so the road was finished. So criticise the MP's if you will but its the Sir Humphrey's that are the real problem.,

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

They’re all *****

I’d sack every MP, Lord, civil servant and start again with PR if I had my way.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah. I wondered how long it would take to reveal that these contracts which were issued without any competition, tender process and due-diligence would benefit Tory cronies.

This government has to be stopped. And I don’t really care how now.

Don't worry, mate. I have said all along Brexit won't happen - because it can't. The closer we get to the dread day the more it becomes apparent.

When I was about to lose my house nearly 30 years ago (during another fine mess caused by the tories - this time the interest rate nose bleed competition) I was saved when a company I'd had a massive row with realised they'd picked on the wrong bloke and gave me a lot of money to salve my fury (it was a masterpiece in hoity toitiness, it has to be said). There will be no magic Brexit fairy that will appear at the nation's eleventh hour to save 'project bollocks', though. No matter how hard the broflakes bluster.

The recriminations have already begun (blaming the civil service, FFS - is that a trope or a meme? Or merely 'fake news'?). Just get the Pringles and put your feet up. :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought you lived in Germany? So why are you worried?

I’m not worried about anything personally. But I have grave concerns for the more vulnerable and less fortunate members of society. For some Brexiteers and Tory scum they seem to be acceptable collateral damage.

Last edited:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I'm sure this will be a great success. Much like that parcel company which took over the deliveries of chicken to KFC.

Brexit is not quite as serious as KFC deliveries...............100% of UK was affected by chicken supplies to KFC (Based on a highly accurate statistical sample of my son), as opposed to 48.11%. He was unable to vote at the referendum, but we have many discussions and it is clear he would have voted for chicken.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brexit is not quite as serious as KFC deliveries...............100% of UK was affected by chicken supplies to KFC (Based on a highly accurate statistical sample of my son), as opposed to 48.11%. He was unable to vote at the referendum, but we have many discussions and it is clear he would have voted for chicken.

I though the kids were lit with Nando’s these days?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

But will he be happy with chlorinated chicken in his KFC?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The appeasement brigade on here won’t be very happy, The Dambusters is on the telly box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You didn't have to affirm that you're a ****. I think most on here know that, regardless of the 1000 POWs who were drowned.

But of respect to everyone involved, I'm out

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
The appeasement brigade on here won’t be very happy, The Dambusters is on the telly box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are digging yourself a hole.... My advice would be to stop digging. In this so called 'season of good will' it is probably better to strengthen social ties rather than continually undermine them with drivel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here