Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But we are currently revelling in our most successful period in the clubs history.
Really? Each season has seemed like a disaster, with your manager resigning or sacked, and relegation narrowly avoided.
The bitterness towards palace is very endearing. It’s just in your dna to be fearful of palace
:rolleyes: I pointed out that you were making this nonsense up earlier, and you've just ignored that and had another go. It's like you're trying to upset us, but it doesn't work because your accusations are so wide of the mark. Why would we be fearful of you? For years we've been a division or more below you thanks to those crooks stealing our ground, while you've used administration to pay your way. Now we're fighting on more equal terms, and we'll probably overtake you on the field as well as off it soon. We're not bitter you fool.
I must say I do quite enjoy the whole palace, Brighton thing. Maybe that will change if you ever did decide to compete with us.
Er, we were above you for about 36 out of 38 games last season. You pipped us at the end, thanks to playing two teams who had already been relegated, so good for you, but it's quite clearly incorrect to suggest we're not even competing with you.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Really? Each season has seemed like a disaster, with your manager resigning or sacked, and relegation narrowly avoided.
:rolleyes: I pointed out that you were making this nonsense up earlier, and you've just ignored that and had another go. It's like you're trying to upset us, but it doesn't work because your accusations are so wide of the mark. Why would we be fearful of you? For years we've been a division or more below you thanks to those crooks stealing our ground. Now we're fighting on more equal terms, and we'll probably overtake you on the field as well as off it soon. We're not bitter you fool.
Er, we were above you for about 36 out of 38 games last season. You pipped us at the end, thanks to playing two teams who had already been relegated, so good for you, but it's quite clearly incorrect to suggest we're not even competing with you.

It's called delusion. He/she doesn't even understand the definition of bitterness.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sorry to disappoint u but I’m Brighton through and through just because u may not agree with something I may have said in palace lily sure your not a closet scummer? Few onhere who could vouch for me but can’t really be arsed I keep believing what u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOGGIE not doogie, there’s a Palace Plonker called Dougie.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You said you work night shifts so how can you be kept awake at night with your hatred for all things Brighton? At least keep your story straight.

It was [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] who said that.

His night shift should be ending soon, so he’ll be along shortly :dunce:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

His night shift should be ending soon, so he’ll be along shortly :dunce:
He posted some shite a couple of hours ago so I guess his night shift is about 8 to 4. [emoji23]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You said you work night shifts so how can you be kept awake at night with your hatred for all things Brighton? At least keep your story straight.

Night shifts start at 8am in Croydon.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013

His night shift should be ending soon, so he’ll be along shortly :dunce:[/

Blimey - not very intuitive you lot are you

No I don’t work nights..They were examples of why posting at 7:40am is an irrelevant comment. Not everyone would consider being up and active pre 8:00am as early..

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Tell me you got the James bit? Otherwise you have lost the little credibility you may have had
I know exactly what you meant but your post still made zero sense whatsoever. I don't give a shit if some Palace gimp finds me credible or not though. You're a total joke. [emoji23]

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I know exactly what you meant but your post still made zero sense whatsoever. I don't give a shit if some Palace gimp finds me credible or not though. You're a total joke. [emoji23]

Course you did haha..

Again, I didn’t say that. Not the brightest are you. I certainly don’t think that. Sad little angry man would be more accurate. I wonder if you are so mouthy at the games, then again you probably don’t go. Judging by your posts and language you use I’m assuming you are not allowed on your own or without adult supervision. Have a nice evening. Don’t get so angry, it’s only the internet.

Last edited:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
All a bit silly all this isn’t it. Let’s see how the season pans out for a bit first. I’ll catch you up a bit further into the season.

Deep breaths, stress is not good for the heart.

Laters James x

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All a bit silly all this isn’t it. Let’s see how the season pans out for a bit first. I’ll catch you up a bit further into the season.

Laters James x

Well, let’s be honest here. Being as you are indeed Typical Palace, we’ll only see you back if things are going your way. A few bad results and you’ll be nowhere to be seen, like for the first three months of last season. Snivelling little spineless weasels.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Course you did haha..

Again, I didn’t say that. Not the brightest are you. I certainly don’t think that. Sad little angry man would be more accurate. I wonder if you are so mouthy at the games, then again you probably don’t go. Judging by your posts and language you use I’m assuming you are not allowed on your own or without adult supervision. Have a nice evening. Don’t get so angry, it’s only the internet.
[emoji23]
ebd6dee7fecf5ee17c374bccb44bbc6e.gif

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well, let’s be honest here. Being as you are indeed Typical Palace, we’ll only see you back if things are going your way. A few bad results and you’ll be nowhere to be seen, like for the first three months of last season. Snivelling little spineless weasels.
We won't see him until tomorrow as he'll be off to his day shift now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Don't be such a ****. As a guest in our house, if the master enters with his flies undone you are permitted only to talk about the weather. OK?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Laters James x

Flouncing off a board you shouldn’t be on in the first place. Brilliant !

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Talking of bell ends, how are you James? I’ve always admired your easily identifiable venomous posts all things palace. Bravo

The reason you come out with all the non football drivel is because you feel it’s the only way you can get one over on us. Congrats on your massive debt being swallowed by your owner, your lovely ground, quality of the food on offer and all the other non football related nonsense. You may think it detracts from the fact that you cannot compete with us. You know it’s true. There’s lots of decisions that us as fans would possibly make if we were in control of the club I’m sure. But we are currently revelling in our most successful period in the clubs history. Let’s just concentrate on what matters, the football on the pitch. We have so much to look forward to this season. The bitterness towards palace is very endearing. It’s just in your dna to be fearful of palace, I get it. I must say I do quite enjoy the whole palace, Brighton thing. Maybe that will change if you ever did decide to compete with us.

Teenagers and your short memories, eh? I'd have said that the 1990-91 season, when you followed up an FA Cup final appearance by finishing 3rd, was a more successful period but I suppose that since football didn't exist before 1992, it never really happened.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here