***WHC IX: Semi Final 1***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
They're still just fukcing mice.

It's the fact that they're mice, yet so different from other mice, that adds to their hardness. It's against-all-odds, against intuition, all-out aggression, savageness, head-mentalness and brutality that makes the Grasshopper Mouse the machine it is, DESPITE the fact that other species of mice are so pathetic.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yes, but what about the mouse that gets cannabalised? He's a Grasshopper mouse too, and he's just been eaten by another mouse. Thats pretty damn pathetic.

No, it just means he lost. There's always going to be a winner and a loser. Your average beast will just win the fight and let the loser skulk off. Your hard beast will kill the loser. Your Grasshopper mouse kills the loser but that's not enough of a statement, he then eats him too. I'm pretty sure if he had the ability he'd ram the head on a spike around the edge of his territory.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah I'm going for the Wolverine. The "mods" seem to have predetermined who is going to "win" this farce already. I'm standing up for the little people

Congratulations on winning the final Mickey.

:walksoffgrumbling:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It's the fact that they're mice, yet so different from other mice, that adds to their hardness. It's against-all-odds, against intuition, all-out aggression, savageness, head-mentalness and brutality that makes the Grasshopper Mouse the machine it is, DESPITE the fact that other species of mice are so pathetic.

No, it just means he lost. There's always going to be a winner and a loser. Your average beast will just win the fight and let the loser skulk off. Your hard beast will kill the loser. Your Grasshopper mouse kills the loser but that's not enough of a statement, he then eats him too. I'm pretty sure if he had the ability he'd ram the head on a spike around the edge of his territory.

I love your passion. I'll admit, he's a hard mouse. But only he. The females don't defend territories or dabble in cannabalism. She should never ever have beaten the Great White Shark, probably the hardest animal in the world, and with such blatent sexism at play I have voted for the wolverine.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yeah I'm going for the Wolverine. The "mods" seem to have predetermined who is going to "win" this farce already. I'm standing up for the little people

Congratulations on winning the final Mickey.

:walksoffgrumbling:

Wolverine is currently 13 votes clear. If he gets to the final I think he'll be the most deserving finalist ever.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I love your passion. I'll admit, he's a hard mouse. But only he. The females don't defend territories or dabble in cannabalism. She should never ever have beaten the Great White Shark, probably the hardest animal in the world, and with such blatent sexism at play I have voted for the wolverine.

There's absolutely no evidence I can see to support that claim. Blatant slander and awful behaviour.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Wolverine is currently 13 votes clear. If he gets to the final I think he'll be the most deserving finalist ever.

er..........do I detect a hint of bias there???.....It gets me to wondering just how many NSC accounts you may have, as the invigilator of this "competition"???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How many mouse voters will desert the mouse for the croc in the final I wonder!?

You know who you are...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's looking likely that the Wolverine's fantastic campaign is going all the way to the Animal Dome. Grasshopper Mouse hs a few hours to pull something out the bag.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's done and dusted. Wolverine is going to the Animal Dome! Congratulations to the little fella, he's had a storming tournament. Can he keep it going for one more round and join the list of Champions?

Commiserations to Grasshopper Mouse, he's had a fine tournament but it wasn't to be this time.

Semi final 2 will be up in a matter of minutes. Get ready!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm GUTTED for the mouse. He won't care though, he's too hard for that.

I do like the wolverine though, if anyone was going to beat the mouse I'm glad it was him.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Poor old mousey. Wolverine will get destroyed by the croc though I suspect, which means a crocodile wins this. Odd.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here