Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tottenham v Newport County

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
20ish yards out with 2 defenders back is not an obvious goal scoring opportunity.

Such a poor decision it’s been picked up in every match report....

Firstly would you expect anything else from the biased reporting and you are wrong the only ONLY defender was too far away out wide so sorry I know it’s beloved cheating ******* team you’re wrong

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Firstly would you expect anything else from the biased reporting and you are wrong the only ONLY defender was too far away out wide so sorry I know it’s beloved cheating ******* team you’re wrong

Are you drunk?

Biased reporting?

Foyth tries to roll the ball into Wanyama in his own half, but Labadie was there first and Wanyama mis-times his attempted tackle. Yellow card and a Newport free-kick 30 yards out.

He’s 30 yards from goal FFS :ffsparr:

You are the only person I’ve seen that has suggested it’s a red card.

Just because I’m a bit bored I’ve checked:

The mirror/sun/telegraph/bbc/sky and not one says anything about red card

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Are you drunk?

Biased reporting?

Foyth tries to roll the ball into Wanyama in his own half, but Labadie was there first and Wanyama mis-times his attempted tackle. Yellow card and a Newport free-kick 30 yards out.

He’s 30 yards from goal FFS :ffsparr:

You are the only person I’ve seen that has suggested it’s a red card

No it’s always so condescending towards the little teams.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bloody hell.

You might want to let that go, it’s not healthy.

No you cheated then and your manager admitted you cheat now

Spurs can rot in hell

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
1-0 to Spurs reserves

Including Alderweireld, Rose, Ali, Erickson, Llorente, Son, Wanyama, Sissoko, Lamela, Walker-Peters. Not a bad reserve team is it? No wonder there is a top 5 or top 6 clubs in England, all the rest of us have to survive on the scraps once those sides have hoovered up all the talent even though they’re only going to play them in their reserve teams.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes, I made a typo, well done.

He is playing though, as I pointed out in my first post. Why you felt the need to then post the article I have no idea.

It was nothing against you as you posted what you read on the BBC and I posted what I read the fault lies with the BBC and their poor reporting. Some people consider the BBC to be the be all and end of correct reporting.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Including Alderweireld, Rose, Ali, Erickson, Llorente, Son, Wanyama, Sissoko, Lamela, Walker-Peters. Not a bad reserve team is it? No wonder there is a top 5 or top 6 clubs in England, all the rest of us have to survive on the scraps once those sides have hoovered up all the talent even though they’re only going to play them in their reserve teams.

You are welcome to Sissoko.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This is why you shouldn’t take football too seriously kids.

Your manager is the one one who is getting questioned about his cheating tactics appears you don’t like the wind up hash tag thing sulky

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here