Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Is that because of what Everton fans think of him?
Not having a pop, it concerns me too.

However, Everton fans had Lukaku to compare him with last season and Rooney this season, there are many, many strikers that wont come up to that standard but will do a very reasonable job elsewhere.

We thought Sam Vokes was crap, but he seems to have done alright for Burnley and everywhere else hes been come to think of it.

I'll trust the club on this one, besides, you just know if he ends up at Palace, hes gonna be electric!

Whatever happened to the striker at Milan we were linked with?

Lapadula? He went to Genoa (surprising move, considering that we are a better proposition than Genoa ATM)

Anyway, I'll be fully supportive of Niasse if he wounds up here

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Would anyone be that surprised if we didn't sign anyone before COP Thursday? It's not looking particularly hopeful.

Nope, It's hard enough finding players with enough quality to help clubs promotion push from championship.

Now here we are, In the premier league with only one fit striker just days before the transfer window shuts.
Whereby prices are sky high and much bigger clubs do the late bidding!.

Absolute farce.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Doubt anything will happen today or tomorrow, just lots of divving till deadline day when all hell will break loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It's certainly not normal for a club to have 1 fit striker less than 3 days before the end of the window.

And that one striker we're trying to ship out!

The striker situation is just bizarre, I can't believe we've left it this late to sign at least one. IMO it is the most important poisition to get right for a team in our position. It's actually negligent of the recruitment department and I feel really sorry for Hughton.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That was always our bucket list of 4 then from the beginning.

How depressing

Yep. One is a England U21 international striker, one a young Ghanian international scoring for fun, one scored against Man Utd and Liverpool last season, and one is the brightest young striker in the Championship.

Appalling lack of ambition right there.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
That was always our bucket list of 4 then from the beginning.

How depressing

Be fair they were working on these deals prior to promotion, or so the club stated, "targets are being lined up for the Premier or the Championship". So they have not had long to get these deals over the line.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yep. One is a England U21 international striker, one a young Ghanian international scoring for fun, one scored against Man Utd and Liverpool last season, and one is the brightest young striker in the Championship.

Appalling lack of ambition right there.

JFC was an U21

Ghanaian scoring for fun? In the Swiss 2nd division , even I'd pop a few in there

Think everyone scored against Liverpool last season , shocking defence .

You'll be touting s player next cause he completed 2 passes against Real Madrid in 2013

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You'll be touting s player next cause he completed 2 passes against Real Madrid in 2013

I'm not touting anyone.
The poster said he was depressed after a transfer window in which we've spent £40m+ on new players with likely tens of millions still to come.
If he's depressed after that little lot then my nonsense won't make much difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here