Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing O'Grady

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There, there. Or did you mean "hear, hear"?

Back on topic, surely booing outbursts would be even more dramatically effective if all intending boo-ers were relocated to WSU and equipped with dummies and a selection of giant inflatable toys for hurling from the parapet in the general direction of the hapless boo-ee.

that would be funny...perhaps the seats could be fashioned into over sized prams with 7 ft tall, blow up nannies behind them.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Ha Ha made me laugh ,I suggest you really think about what your posting and see the error of your ways

I will get myself straight to confession for I must have sinned, hopefully then you will feel vindicated in pointing out my obvious flaws in personality.

WUM :moo:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
..[/QUOTES
So some bloke booed,,,and then some precious soul called said bloke a bellend a tosser and a moron as well as insinuating he is a wan--r all on a message forum Quality you sir are the real bellend[/QUOTE]

:facepalm:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As said by those who do not rate CMS but those that appreciate what he does for the team generally know better

No, as said by those who watched the game last night.

It's not about being a fan of his or rating him, it's purely an analysis of his performance last night. Which, given your evident appreciation of what an individual does for the team...er...did pretty much nothing for the team.

I won't boo him for his performances, much less booing someone for an individual, one-off, honest mistake (frankly the idea that someone would boo a genuine mistake actually saddens me immensely, then again it doesn't surprise me when I read the posts). But I consider it fair to discuss his performance rationally, which, in the case of last night, was not good.

And I'd 100% support O'Grady getting a crack of the whip at Watford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here