Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Cook

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He is Mr Justin Bieber, high-voiced, formerly-weedy-and-now-weed-smoking, Lamborghini-speeding, wannabe-gangster teen-magnet.

Don't worry too much about researching him. In five years time he'll be unsigned, in rehab, and planning his tearful coming-out story to the press, in traditional pop idol style.

But I want to know who "I remember the good times" was talking about. I'm well aware of Justin Bieber - one would have had to be on a desert island for the last 5 years not to be aware of him.

PS - and that is not meant to be rude to Edna......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bumped into Royal Blood's Ben Thatcher in the WSU gents on Tuesday evening. I recognised him even without his customary shades on.

I bet he still had his cap on though.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Imagine if HB&B had started this thread...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine if HB&B had started this thread...

Or this was [MENTION=3462]Springal[/MENTION]'s 17th thread, this week, entitled 'guess who I've just bumped into while I'm on my holiday'.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Norman is an absolutely top bloke. I'm fortunate enough to have known him for many years. One story of many... 1999 New Years eve he was doing three gigs in three cities on the same night and the week before he said would try and get me four back stage passes for Cream in Liverpool. We went down on the night and wondered if he'd remembered. Apparently he had phoned that day to make sure that our names were on the list! He has also done a lot more for BHA than most people realise or will ever know.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I bumped into Norman back stage at the alternative Free Mandela gig at Brixton Academy in 89 or was it 90. He was wearing a Fiorentina Shirt

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
There is a massive teen super star singer who is an avid BHA fan who I meet every game. I had no idea who he was and just chatted when we met, until my Daughter met him and nearly fainted!!!
Wont mention who or where, only to say that no one else seems to know him and he likes that, except my Daughter who cant believe who we chat to each week. And it is him as she now chats on his official twitter page.

Is it passenger?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Norman Stanley Fletcher.

porridge_series2_844855EA-AF58-6F4A-244AC2DAC965BF10.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here