Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Saints on SKY

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All I can hear them singing is "Whoa oo whoa oo whoa" over and over and over again. I suppose it's easier for the dimwit Palace gimps to sing songs with no words but it's really, really annoying.

Over compensating for an empty ground?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Watching it on my Now TV day pass but the picture seems very dark is this normal for sky or due to the poor lighting at Palace. It is now way near as clear and concise as last nights picture.

It's pouring with rain which will effect the clarity (also using up the hours on Now TV, although our 24 hour pass was free).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Little concerned, southampton seem to be sitting back and inviting pressure.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Second match on the trot there has been a tedious drum.

First team to concede a goal to Palace competition. 33 games to go. It could happen.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Palace now the record holders for longest Premier League start to a season without scoring. :O

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Slit-throat gestures coming up for Woy from the World's Greatest Supporters (tm)?

[tweet]909040920049455105[/tweet]

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
A bit surprised Puncheon has never been dropped. I swear he's done sod all for them going pretty much all the way back to scoring in the FA Cup Final against Utd. A crying shame. I do wonder if Palace might have a bit of QPR syndrome this season. QPR's recent relegation campaigns were characterised by people saying what good players they had on paper and how they were in a false position, especially when 'arry was in charge. The fact is that, in the end, there was (and probably still is, to an extent) something intrinsically a bit rotten about the club. Palace really shouldn't have any worries (imagine where we'd be even just with Benteke?) on paper but they do look a pretty joyless outfit just now. Saying this, I thought this last season and the ****ers managed to claw their way to safety.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Even if they get a point here at least it keeps them off here for a while longer .

Empty seats appearing now

Get ready for the boos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here