Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's all prove Dave Wagner wrong.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Considering they arrived as the form team and early leaders, I was amazed at how dull and negative Hudds were at our gaff. Just parked the bus and tried to bore / niggle / feign / cheat their way to a point. Justice was done with that late howler. They deserved NOTHING that night, and duly got it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Christ that was bad. I was in the away end. An out of character display topped by that gift... shite evening

Ha. Fair play to you for travelling down, midweek.

Ward deserved that as well, after time-wasting from the kick-off. Really strange performance from your lot that night, given what we've seen for the rest of the season - showed us way too much respect.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Villa average less than a goal a game away from home (10 in 15) and have lost more than they have won or drawn combined (W3 D5 L10). Sadly can't see anything other than a straight forward 3 points for Huddersfield. Just hope we get the same.

to be fair Villa looked very good down here and I thought we were fortunate in that game.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Wagner is a knob and is being cocky which is never recommended. For the record we are still going for the title!!! :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Brighton – and this is what I hear from people who have much more experience of English football than I have – have struggled in the past, often, at the end of the season."

Look after your own house fella, and we'll look after ours.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You're on you're way, you're on you're way,
Down the Championship you go,
How do you get there you don't know
How do you get there we don't care
All we know is Huddersfield are on their way.

Nobbers.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"Brighton – and this is what I hear from people who have much more experience of English football than I have – have struggled in the past, often, at the end of the season."

Look after your own house fella, and we'll look after ours.

Wagner's mind games are certainly working well :lolol:

Mouthy comments often further incentivise the intended victim - pin the Wagner statement up in the Albion changing room.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It proves a point I think.
Chris Hughton gets on with his job and focuses on the here and now.
Wagner and the rest seem to be content in sticking their conks in issues that do not concern them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We all know what's going to happen, tomorrow.

After the game CH is going to lose his head in the interview.
Make it all about himself, scream xenophobic abuse at Wagner then 'Basil Fawlty' his way out of shot.

#YouKnowWhatHe'sLike.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
We all know what's going to happen, tomorrow.

After the game CH is going to lose his head in the interview.
Make it all about himself, scream xenophobic abuse at Wagner then 'Basil Fawlty' his way out of shot.
#YouKnowWhatHe'sLike.

It is a worry that's for sure, we've all seen the signs lately of Chris losing his shit and succumbing to the pressure. Any more of that double fist pump shenanigans with a light jump and 90 degree spin added on will surely attract the attention of the FA. How many more of these hotheaded out of control managers are we going to be stuck with, FFS Bloom!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here