Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Train Juice

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Following on from the spirit thread, on a train what is your preferred tipple?

For away games, on the morning train from London a couple of these cans of death are always a good pick me up;

instant_gt-4.jpg

On the way back, when generally I am struggling with reality these always do the trick;

Strongbow_Original_Pint_Cans_4_x_568ml_2.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
For away trips, I almost exclusively drink cheap lager which I don't really like.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Strange [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION] - almost the opposite to me. Cider up and then gin back.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well I travel to very few away games these days, but when I did travel the length and breadth of the country, primarily back in the 1980's, I used to start the trip with a bloody mary or two from the buffet car, then as we sped north, my tipple changed to cans of Youngers Tartan.

Those were the days.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well I travel to very few away games these days, but when I did travel the length and breadth of the country, primarily back in the 1980's, I used to start the trip with a bloody mary or two from the buffet car, then as we sped north, my tipple changed to cans of Youngers Tartan.

Those were the days.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Since I've not been to many away days over recent years I was unaware of the delights of M&S cider, which is produced by Weston's - this season I've been to a few away games, and I do like a good can of cider.

oh, and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] weren't you rocking the Desperados on the way back from Derby?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Since I've not been to many away days over recent years I was unaware of the delights of M&S cider, which is produced by Weston's - this season I've been to a few away games, and I do like a good can of cider.

oh, and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] weren't you rocking the Desperados on the way back from Derby?

I was, yes.

That was indicative of just not knowing what I wanted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here