Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Question Time tonight - in WORTHING

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just spotted an Albion die hard in the audience...could tonights last question be “...What happened to the Cup Final money?”

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Labour woman being nauseating after 10 minutes

FFS question was about a General Election not effing Brexit

And you don't find Soubry nauseating?
She is a stupid cow even though she is against Brexit.
She has a look on her face as if she had caught a whiff of one of my 'Sunday ones'.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And you don't find Soubry nauseating?
She is a stupid cow even though she is against Brexit.
She has a look on her face as if she had caught a whiff of one of my 'Sunday ones'.

Nope and for any Labour MP to state their party is united is totally stupid beyond belief

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Excitable West Stand person and Councillor, Paul High?

Nope, don’t know that gentlemen. Man I spottedis a bonafied and an unsung hero who works tirelessly for one of the Albions other teams.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Would you though?

No I ********** would not!
I must admit that Soubry has calmed down since she started to make a stand against Brexit and she has not got up on her horse tonight.
Before Brexit she was a nauseating snob.
Loved the clapping about not understanding the vote, but no hands up when asked, leavers just will not accept that they have made a massive mistake that may well ruin this country economically.
There hearts must have sunk when the panel almost wholeheartedly said we are going over a cliff, Government in turmoil, May and Hammond do not believe in what they are doing, hard Brexiteers causing havoc etc.
Somehow for the sake of our children this Brexit farce must be stopped or at least give a 2nd referendum on the final deal ( if it gets that far)
And that idiot first up giving it the remoaner infantile crap, and the other guy saying he voted for a country in control of itself, well, you ain't gonna get it, at least not in the form you wanted, so admit that it is either a mistake or that it's so far a total cock up.
You only have to see the leave bellends on the Brexit thread who will not admit the obvious.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I must admit that Soubry has calmed down since she started to make a stand against Brexit and she has not got up on her horse tonight.
Loved the clapping about not understanding the vote, but no hands up when asked, leavers just will not accept that they have made a massive mistake that may well ruin this country economically.
There hearts must have sunk when the panel almost wholeheartedly said we are going over a cliff, Government in turmoil, May and Hammond do not believe in what they are doing, hard Brexiteers causing havoc etc.
Somehow for the sake of our children this Brexit farce must be stopped or at least give a 2nd referendum on the final deal ( if it gets that far)
And that idiot first up giving it the remoaner infantile crap, and the other guy saying he voted for a country in control of itself, well, you ain't gonna get it, at least not in the form you wanted, so admit that it is either a mistake or that it's so far a total cock up.
You only have to see the leave bellends on the Brexit thread who will not admit the obvious.

Blimey, someone needs to calm down before bedtime! Seriously though, one assertion you make, about the country will be in ruins if/when we leave...In my lifetime we’ve had several major economic downturns as a country - so was being IN Europe at the time to blame? And regardless isn’t the moral of the story that the UK will recover even if(IF) that were to happen? Surely we’ve come through far worse? I simply don’t believe all the scare mongering and aren’t we forgetting it was less than a happy state of affairs before we voted out? Perhaps many people should have a bit more faith in ourselves?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Got the feeling that the audience just won't us to get on with Brexit even if they voted to stay I think the point is that while we argue amongst ourselves it helps the EU to stuff us.
I did vote to stay and it was a close vote but we are a democracy so I except the result now let's get behind the goverment remember the EU trade with us as well.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Blimey, someone needs to calm down before bedtime! Seriously though, one assertion you make, about the country will be in ruins if/when we leave...In my lifetime we’ve had several major economic downturns as a country - so was being IN Europe at the time to blame? And regardless isn’t the moral of the story that the UK will recover even if(IF) that were to happen? Surely we’ve come through far worse? I simply don’t believe all the scare mongering and aren’t we forgetting it was less than a happy state of affairs before we voted out? Perhaps many people should have a bit more faith in ourselves?

Fingers crossed it will all come out in the wash. That's not faith. Faith is having something positive to believe in, whilst going through a rough time. An anchor in the storm, you can rely on.
I cannot see an anchor, and feel adrift.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fingers crossed it will all come out in the wash. That's not faith. Faith is having something positive to believe in, whilst going through a rough time. An anchor in the storm, you can rely on.
I cannot see an anchor, and feel adrift.

We’ll be fine, it’ll be bumpy but point is storms are norms. Britain’s can take it. Always has. Always will.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Will the people on £500 a week welfare be contributing to the £2000 NHS prop up if nobody else in their household is working? :whistle:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Oh dear: that didn't make for very good viewing. Can't recall a less interesting line-up on the panel and the audience were perhaps not the town's finest. Hard to predict a surge in Worthing property prices as folk rush here to be part of the vibe on the basis of that showing.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

The issue regarding why people voted is that people voted for different reasons yet certain elements of Brexit continually claim they know exactly why everyone voted the way they did and it serves their purpose to claim it was for a hard Brexit, which it quite clearly wasn't. People can keep banging on about the Government getting on with Brexit but that's not possible when there is no consensus as to the format that Brexit should take!

David Cameron has severely screwed this country over.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here