[Albion] U23 Retention List

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I guess the club feel we have better prospects to break into the first team

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Tom Dallison was released/sold because he has a two year contract with Falkirk.

https://twitter.com/falkirkbairns/status/994228581986459649

[tweet]994228581986459649[/tweet]

Dallison is absolute quality, but suffered from us being promoted. He always looked like a man amongst boys in the U23's, always standing out as a great ball playing centre half too. Had we not gone up last season, i think Dallison would have been around the first team.

The only thing i'll say that keeps be a bit reserved is that he's had a couple of loans out, started well but then drifted out of the team and ended up back with us.

He had quite a lot of interest from England but to play in the Scottish Championship isn't too bad. Needs to form a career and show what he can do. I'll keep a close eye on him

Congratulations to former DS centre-half Tom Dallison, who is now a proud father:-

[TWEET]1035140252900491264[/TWEET]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He has now left contract terminated by mutual consent. Always thought he was fairly highly rated but Falkirk fans did not rate him at all. Maybe didn't settle but surely going to drop into Non-League else Falkirk would sell him you'd think

Have to wish him luck then - out of contract, and with a small baby to support, it looks like he needs some.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sounds like he struggled to settle in Scotland with a young baby, and hence wanted to come back down South.

Not buying that. Millions of us have to live where the work is, not necessarily where we'd like to live. And it's not as if he'd be struggling along on a supermarket trolley pusher's wage either.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Not buying that. Millions of us have to live where the work is, not necessarily where we'd like to live. And it's not as if he'd be struggling along on a supermarket trolley pusher's wage either.

He's found a job near where he wants to live :shrug:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Eh? So if you moved somewhere new, and decided after a few months you didn't like it, you wouldn't pursue a move closer to home?

Get a grip. Footballers are human too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Eh? So if you moved somewhere new, and decided after a few months you didn't like it, you wouldn't pursue a move closer to home?

Get a grip. Footballers are human too.

I've got an excellent grip, thanks. If you don't like living where you do, buy all means try and find a job elsewhere. But don't just leave the job you have got, not when you have a family to support.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've got an excellent grip, thanks. If you don't like living where you do, buy all means try and find a job elsewhere. But don't just leave the job you have got, not when you have a family to support.

Well considering he was picked up by Crawley within a few days of leaving Falkirk would suggest that it was already lined up. But hey.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What a weird set of responses from you. Bloke finds a job, decides it’s not for him, moves onto another job. Where’s the problem in this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Finding the other job.

He found another job though? Am I missing something here? He’s done something I, and many others, have done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here