Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Royal Wedding TV Coverage

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surprisingly found myself also more engrossed in the wedding coverage than the football . Out of ten.... wedding 9 football 3.

Absolutely, if stunning Abigail Spencer (Suits) plus Donna (Suits) plus the delicious Gabriel Macht (Suits), Idris Elba and Amal and George Clooney weren't enough eye candy we had Oprah's incredible cans! What a visual feast and something for everyone, gay, straight, bicurious or biracial.

oprah-winfrey-idris-elba-among-first-to-arrive-for-royal-wedding.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thankfully only caught a bit of the build up on the radio when I got in from work and then slept through the whole ludicrously expensive pantomime. And double bonus the other half went to watch it at her friends place. I didn't even have to hear the muffled warblings of royal correspondents and B list presenters trying desperately to fill time with pointless observations, name-checking minor royals and horse-faced toffs as they arrive and Dermot O'Really harvesting inane opinions from the drooling faces of visiting chinamen, American high school girls wearing Born Again Virgin rings and unemployed, plate collecting commoners who spent my tax money on a train ticket to watch two strangers spend more of the taxpayers money on a small private army made up of police officers who should have been in Toxteth trying to stop black teenagers stabbing each other to death and throwing acid in the face of their ex-girlfriends.

Didn't she look lovely though.

Superb stuff

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
2 billion people tuning in to watch it was impressive and this sets the tone for a better Commonwealth, whch seems to be the job they have undertaken. The 30 odd £million filters down through our economy so no money is wasted, just shared about and taxed again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
2 billion people tuning in to watch it was impressive and this sets the tone for a better Commonwealth, whch seems to be the job they have undertaken. The 30 odd £million filters down through our economy so no money is wasted, just shared about and taxed again.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thankfully only caught a bit of the build up on the radio when I got in from work and then slept through the whole ludicrously expensive pantomime. And double bonus the other half went to watch it at her friends place. I didn't even have to hear the muffled warblings of royal correspondents and B list presenters trying desperately to fill time with pointless observations, name-checking minor royals and horse-faced toffs as they arrive and Dermot O'Really harvesting inane opinions from the drooling faces of visiting chinamen, American high school girls wearing Born Again Virgin rings and unemployed, plate collecting commoners who spent my tax money on a train ticket to watch two strangers spend more of the taxpayers money on a small private army made up of police officers who should have been in Toxteth trying to stop black teenagers stabbing each other to death and throwing acid in the face of their ex-girlfriends.

Didn't she look lovely though.

Can only stand back and applaud that.

NSC at its finest.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Useless fact : the 53 flowers embroidered around the edge of her train, each one representing a different Commonwealth country.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Next you'll be telling us The Hole is a figment of our imaginations!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)

No, very real. Think about it. Tom Cruise is not all that misguided until you find out he is giving millions of dollars to guys that hole themselves up in two double wide trailers in rural California. I will not give my hard earned money to those phony boloney boondogglers. L.Ron never gave his blessing to The Hole.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Dd4kcBCV0AUdjJ6.jpg

Whoever is holding up this sign was my highlight of the event.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here