Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion player of the season…. So far….

Albion player of the season…. So far….

• Ryan

Votes: 41 9.7%
  • Duffy

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Dunk

Votes: 100 23.7%
  • Bong

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Schelotto

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Stephens

Votes: 16 3.8%
  • Propper

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Knockaert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Izquierdo

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Gross

Votes: 176 41.7%
  • Murray

Votes: 69 16.4%

• Total voters

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Less than a week left to vote. Anyone else struggling to make up their mind. What a team. I have 4 (four) players in mind.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, if it can't be Gross because he has had some poor performances,

Ryan - Shaky start with some errors in those early games, so no
Dunk - Four. Count them, FOUR own goals. We could have got back into the Man City game at 1-0, but he killed us off. Could have got something at old trafford if not for his OG.
Schelotto - was slated for his first appearance, not overly praised for his second.
Propper - Anyone remember his performance v Man City. Awful.
Knockaert - sulky, refused to play that one time. Allegedly.
Izquierdo - He had those poor early performances.
Murray - Remember that goalless run earlier this season?

Anyone got any reason to criticise Locadia yet? Must be him by default. Let's hope he doesn't get too much game before the end of the season or we might have reason to not give it to him.

Damn. He got too much game time yesterday, now some people are criticising Locadia.

Max Sanders it is then...

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Less than a week left to vote. Anyone else struggling to make up their mind. What a team. I have 4 (four) players in mind.

Me too. For the first season in as long as l can remember, no one player has really stood out. I think if l could, l'd give the award to the whole team for their collective effort.

But as obviously it needs to go to one single player, l'm seriously torn between Dunk, Gross, Murray, and Stephens, but if Schelotto had been in the team from the start he would have a great chance of winning it.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Me too. For the first season in as long as l can remember, no one player has really stood out. I think if l could, l'd give the award to the whole team for their collective effort.

But as obviously it needs to go to one single player, l'm seriously torn between Dunk, Gross, Murray, and Stephens, but if Schelotto had been in the team from the start he would have a great chance of winning it.

Damn forgot Stephens. Matty was in my list, now I've got 5!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm coming round to thinking Stephens. Our last three performances have shown how vital he is to the team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here