Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade sacked by Charlton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is not likely to get them promoted but his teams try to play football generally rather than just hoofball so he may detract attention from the owner for a while.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Shame really, quite like Charlton as a club and feel for them.

But i can't stand Karl Robinson

Difficult isn't it?

I want Charlton to do well but I also want Karl Robinson to fail in every sense of the word, repeatedly, every day for the rest of his smug, fat faced life.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Why should we bother with gimmicks. We can fill our ground with supporters wanting to watch the football played on the pitch.
It was in reference to the coaches that Charlton started running from here in the 90s, when we were on the down and they were on the up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In the same way that he didn't get MK Dongs into the Championship? I think he may be a good appointment, if of course, he is given the time by the infamous Belgian owner..

It took him 5 years to get the Dongs up. He'll be lucky to get 5 months at Charlton.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sack SALDE and appoint Karl Robinson? I may not have completely understood all of the grievances against the Belgians prior to this, but surely this madness proves that they are actively attempting to destroy the club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here