Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you watching the big match tonight? (England v Scotland)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Shaky at the back in an attempt to draw the Scots forward and leave gaps behind worked in 2nd half. Job done and always great to beat Scotland, Wales, etc. We have to face the fact that we don't have the players or the creativity to match the top teams and players that are now thrust down our throats every week thanks to Sky.

Some good play in last 20 mins to really piss off the jocks

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Top of the group , they played with purpose and desire so can't complain . Trouble is, you only know how good you are when you play serious competitive games against the big boys.
Last night was entertaining , at least. I hope we don't get points deducted for the poppies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope we don't get points deducted for the poppies.

I've just realised it was a competitive fixture. For some reason I presumed England Scotland was a friendly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The game against Spain on Tuesday is a friendly.

Ah, I see. I remember when England played Spain in a friendly a few years back and beat them. Spain were clearly in City-break mode/mood but Mellotron was convinced we were now going to win the World Cup.

Jan 30, 2008
Just on my way out of the ground after the 'club wembley' experience. What a turgid match and soulless atmosphere. Two p#ss poor teams bored me to tears. Now stuck on the tube with utter bellends. Give me the Amex any day over that.
yeah , came across as a piss poor atmosphere , 14,000 jocks making a bit of noise while England fans........... well doing what they normally do, NOTHING...... shocking really
regards
DR

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
yeah , came across as a piss poor atmosphere , 14,000 jocks making a bit of noise while England fans........... well doing what they normally do, NOTHING...... shocking really
regards
DR
Not really, the England fans at Wembley are day out tourists. Always have been since new Wembley. There is not much passion from England fans unless it's a tournament, me included. The Jocks noise was pretty disappointing also. International football is shit.

Jan 30, 2008
Not really, the England fans at Wembley are day out tourists. Always have been since new Wembley. There is not much passion from England fans unless it's a tournament, me included. The Jocks noise was pretty disappointing also. International football is shit.
yeah FA need a kick up the arse but as you rightly say as long as the tourists turn up with their cash it wont change, didn't hear that poxy band, thought that might have improved the Atmosphere :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here