Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not happy with Result tonight

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bet Norwich are livid 2 up and drew ...goodness me we WON That's the result!!

Still good fishing by the OP

It's not fishing, wake up you Cod!:kiss: Or have you forgotten Saturday already?!! We know what's needed to get out of this division and we know draws we're the death of us last season. We also know we're always the fecking bridesmaid historically so I'm calling for an end to these 80th min onwards, wrong end sieges + 45mins extra time, and instead call for outright annihilation of the opposition! It's typical of our club mentality to accept 1-nil as a good result just because we won. We should be kicking ourselves it wasn't more and by being bloody cross a la Cloughie and Mullery despite the win is I think a bit more in line with what we're missing. Big difference between that and 'moaning', in same way 'not happy with the result' isn't the same as not happy with a win. Plenty of dullards probably struggle with the differences I know but you get where I'm coming from :)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nowt wrong with the result, or with the clean sheet. Just hanging on for over 80 minutes to a one goal lead isn't my idea of an exhilarating win though - on tenterhooks until the ref. (finally) blew up.

I quite enjoy matches like that sometimes. That's where we get our adrenalin highs and that's one of the reasons why we all love football

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yeah absolutely shocking result, I mean a clean sheet and three points....

Not gonna win anything with that kind of form...

Some people are never happy.

See post #22. Dare I say it but you might be a dullard? No offence like...but you have kinda of proved my point :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I quite enjoy matches like that sometimes. That's where we get our adrenalin highs and that's one of the reasons why we all love football
absolutely but the Albion need to give the crowd a night off occasionally :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit nerve wracking but it's three points in the bag on a forgettable championship night. I'll take another 20 of those this season.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Ok, opinion seems to be we'd like an easy 2 or 3-0 win but are happy with the win, as long as we win regardless of the heart attacks, bleeding nibbled fingers and 'squitty pooped knickers'.........:lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You`re not happy with the result?? You must be Wolves....Brighton won, Wolves lost.
Misses point SPECTACULARLY! How wide, do you want this thread? How wide, do you want... ;)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You can't not be happy with the result, just the score. We did win in the end.

Sitting back on a 1-0 lead is too frustrating. I'm assuming these are the usual tactics and it happens all the time.

So why aren't we pushing, fighting and attacking for a 2nd & 3rd goal before parking the bus?

It unsettles opposition and turns them into quivering wrecks. The best tactic by far.

For someone who wasn't there you have a lot to say:moo:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bit nerve wracking but it's three points in the bag on a forgettable championship night. I'll take another 20 of those this season.

Murderer! Do you know how elderly our core support is?! I must take issue with your comment on the grounds of humanity!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
absolutely but the Albion need to give the crowd a night off occasionally :)

You got them against Forrest and Rotherham.......Don't be greedy. I am hoping he is saving the next one for Norwich for obvious reasons and trust me the Norwich Centre halves are woeful so hopefully we might get it

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Why? from all accounts Norwood has been playing well.

I thought he was excellent tonight. Played the ball nicely from the midfield outwide, even under pressure and sprayed some lovely long balls to our wingers. Solid in the tackle only shaded by Sidwells excellent performance. I think Stephens should be on the bench and he will get his chance to reclaim his spot as some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here