Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Both Moseley and Steele were very average keepers. People do look at back at them with rose tinted glasses due to the era they played in!

well i was very very drunk but digweed was poor... corrigan was good though but i seem to remember him saying he played a game for us while pissed from night before

Feb 14, 2010
I see you haven't actually taken on board what i said.....overall yes

Really? If you think he has been a promotion winning keeper, instead of a lower mid table even relegation standard keeper then I amd the table disagrees with you but I wont call you stupid. How many howlers has he made this season? More than the likes of Beaney made in 3 seasons.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I get the impression Teixeira pooped in Aspinall's porridge. I don't think he has ever complimented Teixeira, he seems to go out of his way to criticise him. But then, the last few times I've listened to him, he seems to have been a lot more negative than he previously has been, even during the long winless run under Hyypia.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Its called irony Dick

hypnotize8.gif

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
fair dos, I'll plead my ignorance and admit I genuinely did not know that he had. I'll also make an apology

good man
he (Warren) went though a very bad time (his story is on here somewhere)

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
brilliant 5-4 in the madrid game, when i watched them at home the other day it was a very drab 1-1, and yes people leave on 85 minutes at the bernabeu too

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Heroics from David Stockdale.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Really? If you think he has been a promotion winning keeper, instead of a lower mid table even relegation standard keeper then I amd the table disagrees with you but I wont call you stupid. How many howlers has he made this season? More than the likes of Beaney made in 3 seasons.

You asked me has he had a good season ...thats what you asked not a promotion winning keeper..i've answered that OVERALL yes! Clearly not without problems. You said in an earlier post he has made over 10 howlers....which i said i found bizarre ..no i wont call you stupid ...but i would say that i disagree with you and would be astounded if you could back it up with facts. Carry on spouting ..i'm moving on...things to do ..people to call etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here