Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Again, the claim is that we always lose when JFC plays. Not that we rarely win, or don't win enough, but that we always lose.

This is countered by both Wins and Draws since neither are losses.

well my claim is we don't win ...and it looks like another tonight.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ideally you keep good players and build on them. We have some good players, but not many so if we want promotion, we have to change the players we have. The table my friend does not lie.

In this case, the table is economical with the truth, as it was laid by Sami Hyypia for so long.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are you that stupid? We were managed by a very poor manager for the first half of the season. Since CH has been in charge we've been in top ten form. So, put simply, we've been doing well enough that we only need a few additions and, despite your and one other person's on this threads specific agenda, Stockdale will not be one of the ones to lose his place. Luckily Hughton knows his stuff (unlike you who is clueless).

I think you know the answer

Feb 14, 2010
Are you that stupid? We were managed by a very poor manager for the first half of the season. Since Hyypia has been in charge we've been in top ten form. So, put simply, we've been doing well enough that we only need a few additions and, despite your and one other person's on this threads specific agenda, Stockdale will not be one of the ones to lose his place. Luckily Hughton knows his stuff (unlike you who is clueless).

Firstly someone is not stupid because they disagree with you. I have not called you stupid. If you think we do not need a new striker, a decent central midfielder, two centre backs and a new keeper then I disagree with you, but I wont call you stupid.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Firstly someone is not stupid because they disagree with you. I have not called you stupid. If you think we do not need a new striker, a decent central midfielder, two centre backs and a new keeper then I disagree with you, but I wont call you stupid.

It's not a matter of disagreeing. The table does not lie only applies if the situation has been the same all season as it has now. Hughton is clearly a much better manager than Hyypia. If Hughton had been in charge all season we would be much higher up the table. You either know that full well and are being argumentative or you're being stupid.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I don't actually understand what it means. I know it means a bit shit, by why is a pot made of tin shit?

To the GoogleMobile!

According to Google: Although still used today, this is a pejorative term coined in the days of the colonial British Empire, and referred to the Victorian innovation of the tin-pot, a very cheap metal container, the forerunner of the modern tin can.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
is it just me who gets pig sick of hearing Aspinall pronounce every Brighton's players name wrongly, it used to be mildly amusing, now it's just a f in joke

To be fair I've just listened to him pronounce correctly; Stockdale, Ledesma, Dunk, Ince, Lua Lua, Dunk, Greer, Halford, but apart from those eight I guess he'll get JCF GOC and Cahill wrong.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't actually understand what it means. I know it means a bit shit, by why is a pot made of tin shit?

tinpot (ˈtɪnˌpɒt Pronunciation for tinpot )

Definitions
adjective (prenominal)

(British, informal)
inferior, cheap, or worthless
paltry; unimportant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here