Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone when are we likely to see him return to the 1st team squad fit and available

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
:) :) His name has some great anagrams..

Adrenaline Of One
Done Afar Online
Onion Fan Dealer..
and the best of the lot.......Adore Fan Online :) :)
Either you re retired or unemployed or just have no friends but thats great brilliant
Can you make Jurgen Locardia into fantastic striker by any chance!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Either you re retired or unemployed or just have no friends but thats great brilliant
Can you make Jurgen Locardia into fantastic striker by any chance!

I an make him into...
An Oil Car Judge
I Cure Anal Jog

No luck with into a striker though.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He's probably a West Ham Fan with very good hearing but a very weak groin , or as dear old politically correct dad would say a

Non Deaf Iron .

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Houghton's press conference today:

"We have no injuries to report. We have a few players who have come back from knocks and are at different stages.

"[Florin] Andone will play in the Under-23 game tomorrow night and at the moment we're in good shape - some are closer than others but we're all training.

"We want to have the strongest squad possible with competition and the best way to have that is to have players fit and available and that's what we have."

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He's clearly been back a while on Insta but there's training and there's being close to match-day squad. Who knows.

I think he'll be great though for what it's worth.

Hughton knows. He's playing in the u23s tomorrow night which given he's been training for a week and didn't have much of a pre-season is not a surprise

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hughton knows. He's playing in the u23s tomorrow night which given he's been training for a week and didn't have much of a pre-season is not a surprise

We should be glad the operation was such a success eh ?

Club website today :

TEAM NEWS: Hughton confirmed that everyone is back in training ahead of Monday's game in Hampshire, and striker Florin Andone will feature for the club's under-23 side on Friday evening.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We should be glad the operation was such a success eh ?

Club website today :

TEAM NEWS: Hughton confirmed that everyone is back in training ahead of Monday's game in Hampshire, and striker Florin Andone will feature for the club's under-23 side on Friday evening.
A Lazarus like recovery.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not true for andone. Said he could make the bench for watford and he only resumed training FOUR weeks after that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. There were a few false dawns with Andone's return. Recovery is not always in a straight line.
Hughton did say he would return to training in the pre-Watford press conference "on Monday" but obviously this was premature.
That said pre-Liverpool he said he would be "available...after the international break" . He's now in full training,will play for the under 23s tomorrow so he's clearly in line for either a Spurs or more likely Man City squad debut so this was in line with Hughton's updates. Whether Locadia/Murray keep him out is another issue.
Likewise Izquierdo recovery has taken longer than expected although his return has been pretty much in line with Hughton's statements on it for the past 3 weeks or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here