Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 42s

#BHAFC team v Hull: Brezovan; Calderon, Upson, Dunk, Chicksen; Ince, Foster-Caskey, Andrews; Buckley, LuaLua, Ulloa.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Lots of changes at the back but nice to see we're not taking any prisoners going forward - and Ince is there to boss things.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012

Dunk needs to be given his chance to prove himself once more. Tonight could revitalise his career with us and Oscar wouldn't hand him a start if he didn't believe he could justify the inclusion. i love Oscar's faith in the younger players, it was something Poyet (inspite of his great success) neglected last season.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hull City Official ‏@hullcityteam 58s

Starting XI: McGregor, Figueroa, Davies, Huddlestone, Koren (C), Livermore, Sagbo, Faye, Aluko, Elmohamady, Quinn. #UTT

looks strong :(

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Dunk needs to be given his chance to prove himself once more. Tonight could revitalise his career with us and Oscar wouldn't hand him a start if he didn't believe he could justify the inclusion. i love Oscar's faith in the younger players, it was something Poyet (inspite of his great success) neglected last season.

I know but seeing his name reminds me of Liverpool away :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kaz and Buckley with an aerial bombardment of crosses into the box tonight ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I like the look of our attacking trio but think we may struggle in centre midfield against Huddlestone and Livermore.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A quick lucky viewing of a Wagbo model. Wagbo whacks Sagbo.

Wagbo-Hunting-36cm-x-37cm-x-30cm-Papier-MacheAcrylic-and-Varnish-2012.jpg

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
To me that line up says Oscar wants a rested back line and match fit forwards on saturday. Can't remember the last time KLL and Buckley started a game at the same time.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
I know but seeing his name reminds me of Liverpool away :(

Whilst that certainly was a nightmare lets remember the positives, our attack and midfield is a lot more capable to the one we fielded then and will ease the pressure on the defense, Lua Lua scored a fantastic goal and puts fear into every defence, and finally peter saved a penalty which is no mean feat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here