Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
sssh grown-ups are talking.

No, in fact, lets have a laugh.

What happens to the UK in March if it leaves the EU with no deal. Talk us through it.
the EU is ****ed long term, we carry on as a country with all the freedom to do what we would like to do, life will go on, day will be day and night will be night, the world will not end , not going to keep on repeating myself , deal with it
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
the EU is ****ed long term, we carry on as a country with all the freedom to do what we would like to do, life will go on, day will be day and night will be night, the world will not end , not going to keep on repeating myself , deal with it
regards
DR

You dribbled, but forgot to answer the question. Tell me how life 'will go on'.
Of course life will go on, you dumb ****wit, what what sort of life will go on post March if there is no deal.
Look forward to your next 'non answer' to avoid the question.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why should they tell lies.If they no longer had relations in Great Britain to register a postal address with,a solicitor can set one up or even a post restante-type address.I'm sure there are plenty of slum landlords who would provide addresses to register at,as well.

Now you are suggesting they solicit a solicitor to abet them in their electoral fraud. The law specifically excluded them from the vote, if they had been overseas for more than 15 years, there was no legal way for them to cast their vote.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I know how (thick as) Two (short planks) Professors likes a giggle so I thought I would post this.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Perhaps I was mislead.The PIRA men in Long Kesh said "it means up your ass,you English *******".Do you think they might possibly have been telling fibs?

Possibly, but more likely that you completely failed to understand what someone was telling you, I have seen this happen frequently with you.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
that's more like it , get's right up your nose doesn't it , tick tock tick tock , bye bye EU
regards
DR

No, it doesn't, it just regales me slightly, but in a condolatory way toward your rather jejune ways. (I don't think you need to post the dunce emoji in every post on this thread either though - people can probably work out you're a bit doltish without the usage of an infinitesimal symbol to highlight it.)

Jan 30, 2008
No, it doesn't, it just regales me slightly, but in a condolatory way toward your rather jejune ways. (I don't think you need to post the dunce emoji in every post on this thread either though - people can probably work out you're a bit doltish without the usage of an infinitesimal symbol to highlight it.)
dry your eyes son, Have a cap on me:dunce:
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Now you are suggesting they solicit a solicitor to abet them in their electoral fraud. The law specifically excluded them from the vote, if they had been overseas for more than 15 years, there was no legal way for them to cast their vote.

And you call other people stupid?As Watford nil has run out of stories:Once upon a time there was a non-militant but slightly mental Sudanese gentleman who had an accident outside Westminster.He had to be detained in case he needed further driver training,but he wouldn't tell the policemen where he lived.On further investigation,the security services found he had no fewer than FOUR accommodation addresses in England.So is he more intelligent than all those 100s of thousands of ex pats who couldn't get an address?:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Britain did not fight Hitler alone to the end of the war. In fact, if not for the Polish and Czech squadrons in the Battle of Britain, we may have been invaded.
Would you like to offer a more serious answer?
Is your plan solely based on your 'belief' that the EU wont be around? A bit speculative.
What happens when we leave the EU next March and there is no deal.

Of course we didn't fight to the end on our own.A lot of of the modern-day commonwealth countries and the USA were there too.I expect they will be our trading partners in the future,plus the expanding economies in the Far East.I would like no deal to happen,and if it does I have more confidence in our useless politicians than the EU dreamers.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I know how (thick as) Two (short planks) Professors likes a giggle so I thought I would post this.

Not bad at all.Particularly liked Jezza fiddling,while it all turns to crap around him.Possibly a bit too close to the truth for you.Hope Plooks didn't watch it.It might have scared him too much to come back and play.Perhaps you should put a disclaimer on it in case he hasn't looked yet.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here