Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 22389

It's not one game though is it? We have played the entire season with the most defensive formation possible and rarely look like scoring.
Even when we have won (except a small number of games) the matches have not exactly been entertaining.
Positivety is one thing but blind faith is another.
When PIG etc walk away at the end of the season and season ticket numbers fall I wonder how Bloom will feel? I expect (and hope) he will regret being in Australia for the whole January trnsfer window for one)

Don't care what happens, I will still renew. We can't have success all the time, we need to take the rough with the smooth. I'm guess half the people that bugger off next season are not real supporters. Brighton have been in worse place than this, you know that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Solly on for Dave.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
March on , Spanish Dave off

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lol you're right, I'll take my grain of optimism of hopefully switching to two up top elsewhere and get back to grumpy.

I'm sure they'll play where they're told, but then you have another problem, if you think Hoskins/Rod/CMS/Obika can play wide left or right, then we end up having a list of CMS/Rod/Hoskins/Obika/Lualua/Buckley/David/Orlandi. 8 players for two positions?

well i don't totally disagree with you....at home i do think there is an argument for playing with more attacking intent...most of the time we haven't had the tools for the job (injuries)...wen we have all those options u mentioned available...there won't be that excuse

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's not one game though is it? We have played the entire season with the most defensive formation possible and rarely look like scoring.
Even when we have won (except a small number of games) the matches have not exactly been entertaining.
Positivety is one thing but blind faith is another.
When PIG etc walk away at the end of the season and season ticket numbers fall I wonder how Bloom will feel? I expect (and hope) he will regret being in Australia for the whole January trnsfer window for one)

Sorry but that last bit is a joke

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Football under McGhee was not exactly exciting, then we have the Wilkins time or the Adams (Pt 2) time or the long run of games we didn't win under Poyet in the first championship season. That is not even going back that far.
We lost games during those times. We even have played badly. What we didn't do was constantly week in, week out send out a dull team with no attacking intent. I watched football under all the managers you names and NEVER felt we were anywhere near as dull and negative as we are at the moment.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
And now the fans are singing a palace song, not as well as the palace fans are singing it at the emirates. :down:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We lost games during those times. We even have played badly. What we didn't do was constantly week in, week out send out a dull team with no attacking intent. I watched football under all the managers you names and NEVER felt we were anywhere near as dull and negative as we are at the moment.

As I said you must have a short memory

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Watford have got some decent players. Forestieri is running the game, like he did at the Amex. Can we buy him please Mr Barber?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here