Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
The next flight from Paris is due in at Gatwick 16.45. It will take over an hour to clear arrivals and drive to Lancing so it will be 7pmish.

Think were past this stage now if he’s at Lancing having a medical having flown in on Bloom’s/Club chartered plane.

Expect it could be a late one again if we have to conclude contractural shenanigans as well. Hold the nerve people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
5 O'clock announcement mark my word, keep an eye on it all day and as soon as I am out of the office they announce it and I miss the news until the following day.

That is just shit, I will be driving home, it won' be on talkshite and the BBC Sussex wont cover it for at least another day, guess I will just have to have my trusty mobile open on the passenger seat waiting for an alert...

I mean what could possibly go wrong ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Someone explain to me why he’s had to go to Paris for a work permit when he could’ve gone to the embassy in The Hague.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That is just shit, I will be driving home, it won' be on talkshite and the BBC Sussex wont cover it for at least another day, guess I will just have to have my trusty mobile open on the passenger seat waiting for an alert...

Talkshite have just done 15 mins on 'all the current transfer gossip' and they deliberately 'aren't going to start with the big clubs'. We didn't get a mention - they were too busy creaming themselves over Wolves, and saying they could finish as high as 8th. #undertheradar

Someone explain to me why he’s had to go to Paris for a work permit when he could’ve gone to the embassy in The Hague.

And since when would a foreign embassy issue a UK work permit?

Unless things have changed since my day - and they probably have - work permits are issued by the UK Home Office

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Talkshite have just done 15 mins on 'all the current transfer gossip' and they deliberately 'aren't going to start with the big clubs'. We didn't get a mention - they were too busy creaming themselves over Wolves, and saying they could finish as high as 8th. #undertheradar

I'm glad Wolves are being lauded as a top half table team. Loads pressure on them and means every other team will play them expecting to have to be near their best to take points. We're much better off being under the radar again!

el punal

A phone call while stuck in a traffic jam on the M25 travelling to the south coast . . . . oh, wait a minute, hasn’t that happened before?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm glad Wolves are being lauded as a top half table team. Loads pressure on them and means every other team will play them expecting to have to be near their best to take points. We're much better off being under the radar again!

Not sure why all the fuss over them . I looked at their transfer ins the other day .

Re singing some Loans from last season and some fodder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove

always surprises me how little of our transfer activity hits skysports as well. hardly a mention, it's weird as you'd expect a story like this to be "news" of a sort at least

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And since when would a foreign embassy issue a UK work permit?

Unless things have changed since my day - and they probably have - work permits are issued by the UK Home Office

I know Izquierdo had to leave the country after signing to get a work permit, or maybe it was a visa, but it still doesn’t explain why Ali J would have to specifically go to Paris for this.

He was probably just getting the Eurostar.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
5 O'clock announcement mark my word, keep an eye on it all day and as soon as I am out of the office they announce it and I miss the news until the following day.

You don’t have the internet at home and on your mobile? You 20th century man you (of course you may just have a life and don’t have time or inclination to check in your free time :smile:)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here