Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope so but Newcastle v Chelsea probably more attractive for the neutral. Or Wenger's last match?

Liverpool need to win to guarantee a Champion’s League place. Most important game of the top six I think, Sky will be showing it.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Our players need to keep going for a few more minutes or we will have another Liverpool situation where we concede two or more in the closing minutes

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for your excellent insight!!!!
Needs to be one of the first replaced for next season. Has good games but too liable to switch off and leave himself exposed with poor positioning. Having said that it was a lightening break but didn't help by giving up. What would have happened for example if Ryan had made a save and the ball comes back out for the rebound.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
What on earth do you know!
Easily the weakest link in our team. Think he was meant to be second choice to Suttner this season but for whatever reason CH doesn't seem to rate Suttner. Bong is a very average defender and going forward can't deliver the quality of cross required at this level.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
To be fair I think AK was more at fault for not picking up his player at the corner who crossed it to Sane. Ryan was furious with AK after the goal.

Same for the other goal, leaving Sane unmarked to deliver whatever cross he wanted and crossed to Silva was the bigger mistake.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here