Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If things are settled after Burnley

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I am ready to call it now but I fear my sensitive soul would not be able to cope with the dogs abuse...

Too old to care, to be honest. I think when you are comfortable you should call it, I'm comfortable now that's all.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
IF .... IF that's the case I would like to see Locadia played down the middle for a couple of games.

I hope you are not suggesting that the striker we broke our transfer record to sign should be played down the middle in a striker role rather than being stuck out on the wing or parking his arse on the bench.

Sheesh! Whatever next?

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I hope you are not suggesting that the striker we broke our transfer record to sign should be played down the middle in a striker role rather than being stuck out on the wing or parking his arse on the bench.

Sheesh! Whatever next?

Doing well in the Steve Archibald at Barca role..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When we get mathematically safe Bruno and Murray will be sent to the deckchairs on the beach.

Locadia will then get maximum game time, and Goldson will feature more as well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When we get mathematically safe Bruno and Murray will be sent to the deckchairs on the beach.

Locadia will then get maximum game time, and Goldson will feature more as well.

Hope to see this......although not sure how much of the ball Locadia might see against City and Liverpool..............???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
THINGS will NOT be settled after Burnley. Things will not be settled until the last day of the season IMO
Well we're not getting any points on the last day, so things better be settled before then, or we're in the shit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With 36 points things will be settled straight after the Burnley game regardless of the result, IMHO
Southampton will still have 3 games left, they'll still be able to get at least 38 points.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This thread is completely witless. We are not safe, and the result of the Burnley game (were loose) will not make us safe regardless. Burnley are in form and we are not.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't think were out of form.

I think we had a (very) disappointing Hudds result and the Palace one...well..we can only blame ourselves...similarly the Spurs goal was self inflicted.

I think we can give anyone a game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't you mean at most 38 points?
No. If they lose their next game, they'll still be able to get 38 points. If they don't lose their next game, they'll be able to get more. After the next game, they'll still be able to get at least 38 points.

They might not get them, but it will be possible to get them.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Southampton will still have 3 games left, they'll still be able to get at least 38 points.

Yes, they could, but they won't. I've been comfortable since we had 34 points, the other two have just made me even happier!

We are safe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, they could, but they won't.
Sure, but I thought this thread was talking about waiting until it was done, then giving other players a chance. Otherwise you might as well say give them a chance now, as SCC won't get 36 points.

But we'd have 39 straight after the Burnley game. :thumbsup:
Obviously I know that, but Tim OW was saying it would be settled regardless of the Burnley result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here