Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be shitting it...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
At the moment, I think we're just outside the relegation battle. Win next week and we still will be. Lose... and oh shit, we're right in among it.

So, yes. Although I still think we have enough about us to get a win somewhere, even with the daunting run-in.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I have come back home disappointed rather than worried we should have won today or at least taken a point. My feeling is that there are 3 teams a lot worse than us - WBA. Southampton and Stoke so we will stay up but might look back at this season and say actually we could have been easily a top 10 team this year.

You finish the season exactly where you deserve to be... But i know what you mean. It's encouraging to think that a few additions and we really could achieve top 10. Have to be more positive away from home next season too.

... If we stay up this season of course!!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
We will be right up against it if we don’t win next week.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No. We will stay up. I'm sure of that.
Glad we won't hit 40 pts before the palace game.
That's the most important game.
Would gladly lose next week in exchange for a win against Palace

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We need 3 points from the next 2 games. That will be enough. We do not need to have to get points in the last 5 games

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What's the point in pretending, we couldn't even score a fecking goal today.
We always make it hard for ourselves.
No point in being reliant on others, we have do do this and stay up, whatever the cost.
Team Albion onwards and upwards :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, we are Brighton and we are going to do this the hard way

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Yes. The pundits have been jinxing us saying we’re most likely safe, but the reality is that we are not and we can’t take anything for granted. It only takes an unlucky few goals and we could be in trouble. I hope that isn’t the case.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
What's the point in pretending, we couldn't even score a fecking goal today.
We always make it hard for ourselves.
No point in being reliant on others, we have do do this and stay up, whatever the cost.
Team Albion onwards and upwards :)

If you were Stoke or Southampton would you prefer our position or theirs?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
No I don’t think so. If we drop in the bottom 3 with say united and liverpool to play then yeah but at the moment Stoke and Southampton have to find some form and I’d still expect us to pick up 2/3 points over the final 6 games meaning they would most likely need to find 9/10 points in their final 7 games and at the moment both would need a miracle for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here