Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Derby subsidised all their 3rd round Old Trafford tickets down from £45 to £30 - think they had a 7:45pm Friday night kick off

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
£37 for STHs

Really horrible time for Albion fans, as usual TV has zero consideration for travelling fans. Having to overnight makes it an £80 ticket + travel. Not sure about this one now

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really horrible time for Albion fans, as usual TV has zero consideration for travelling fans. Having to overnight makes it an £80 ticket + travel. Not sure about this one now

Yeah, not ideal at all.

Not as bad as Bournemouth having a mid day kick oop North though. Some of their coaches left before 2am.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The cup died for me today. One TV shit time, wankers. Secondly money grabbing northern wankers, for having hardly missing a game home and away for years I wont be going.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The cup died for me today. One TV shit time, wankers. Secondly money grabbing northern wankers, for having hardly missing a game home and away for years I wont be going.

Whats happened to the sweary block? I thought **** it hasn't worked, have I missed something

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yeah, not ideal at all.

Not as bad as Bournemouth having a mid day kick oop North though. Some of their coaches left before 2am.

At least B'muff fans driving could get there and back without an overnight. For us its 3-4am for many, just not sensible

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
This is a great time for me, much better than 3pm as I can have a day in Manchester with friends and family and stay at a friend's house in Manchester. If it was a theatre or cinema visit, you'd want to go at 7.45pm not 3pm, football is part of the entertainment industry these days. Anyway, overnight accommodation is dirt cheap in Manchester (compared to London anyway).

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is a great time for me, much better than 3pm as I can have a day in Manchester with friends and family and stay at a friend's house in Manchester. If it was a theatre or cinema visit, you'd want to go at 7.45pm not 3pm, football is part of the entertainment industry these days. Anyway, overnight accommodation is dirt cheap in Manchester (compared to London anyway).
Dirt cheap. Like a holiday in Cambodia.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
If one's mate (male) couldn't go but is happy to buy a ticket Monday using his season ticket and give it to another mate (female) - is there a possibility at the turnstile she might be turned away at Old Trafford? I have vague memories of talk that they may check tickets thoroughly or is this just a bad dream?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Dirt cheap, on the lash in Manchester. But too drunk to **** by the end of the night.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
If one's mate (male) couldn't go but is happy to buy a ticket Monday using his season ticket and give it to another mate (female) - is there a possibility at the turnstile she might be turned away at Old Trafford? I have vague memories of talk that they may check tickets thoroughly or is this just a bad dream?

Paul, Paul, PAUL

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Surely it is just an electronic barcode scanner?

Doubt they read the names on the tickets and then check an ID.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So all gone to 200pts +, what's the consensus?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This is a great time for me, much better than 3pm as I can have a day in Manchester with friends and family and stay at a friend's house in Manchester.
Anyway, overnight accommodation is dirt cheap in Manchester (compared to London anyway).

It's very cheap when you are staying at your friends house :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here