Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

For a period of time I was called, repeatedly, when at work.

I'd also receive emails at work showing me pictures of my house, pictures of my son (taken from social media) with words along the lines of "Do you know if little Ben is safe right now?"

I spoke to the police about it, and based on those discussions decided to ignore things to see if it went away, which thankfully it did.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

I'd also receive emails at work showing me pictures of my house, pictures of my son (taken from social media) with words along the lines of "Do you know if little Ben is safe right now?"

I spoke to the police about it, and based on those discussions decided to ignore things to see if it went away, which thankfully it did.

**** that Bozza, anyone who thinks that's acceptable needs locking up.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

Whoever did this utter scum, thankfully it's stopped Bozza.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

That is unacceptable, whoever did that crossed the line . You should have taken it further.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That is unacceptable, whoever did that crossed the line . You should have taken it further.

The police were of the view that as football was an aggravating factor in his actions, the bloke concerned would have been absolutely stuffed.

However, my concern was that:

a) He was a nutter and would have nutter mates who'd come after me if he got put inside,

and/or

b) He'd get put inside and then come after me when released.

So I left it to see what happened and, as I say, it stopped.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The police were of the view that as football was an aggravating factor in his actions, the bloke concerned would have been absolutely stuffed.

However, my concern was that:

a) He was a nutter and would have nutter mates who'd come after me if he got put inside,

and/or

b) He'd get put inside and then come after me when released.

So I left it to see what happened and, as I say, it stopped.

Fair enough .

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
A brighton fan registering a company called CPFC2018, for I can only assume as banter is as ****ing sad as it gets. Theres no way any Brighton fan can justify the levels of lameless. And no, posting on rivals message board is not even in the same stratosphere. blimey

On a side note- Bozza receiving personal abuse to him and his family is outrageous - ****ing scum. Fair play to you dealing with this difficult situation. We all know what we would like to do to someone as soon as our family are involved whatever colours they wear.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A brighton fan registering a company called CPFC2018, for I can only assume as banter is as ****ing sad as it gets. Theres no way any Brighton fan can justify the levels of lameless. And no, posting on rivals message board is not even in the same stratosphere. blimey

On a side note- Bozza receiving personal abuse to him and his family is outrageous - ****ing scum. Fair play to you dealing with this difficult situation. We all know what we would like to do to someone as soon as our family are involved whatever colours they wear.

Fairly sure the threatening of someone and their family is worse than that...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

What's sad about it? It's just a pisstake of the fact that your club has only been in existence for 8 years and also that your board is so incompetent (or bent) that the current company was threatened with being struck off.

Are Palace fans really getting their knickers in a twist over a joke? If were them I'd be more concerned about the half arsed, amateur, spiv way that my club was being run. But then again, you are all a bit odd.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What's sad about it? It's just a pisstake of the fact that your club has only been in existence for 8 years and also that your board is so incompetent (or bent) that the current company was threatened with being struck off.

Are Palace fans really getting their knickers in a twist over a joke? If were them I'd be more concerned about the half arsed, amateur, spiv way that my club was being run. But then again, you are all a bit odd.

A mate of mine who is a Palace fan tells me that they are discussing our finances and we are in the shit on their site... I haven't been on their site so cannot comment...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A mate of mine who is a Palace fan tells me that they are discussing our finances and we are in the shit on their site... I haven't been on their site so cannot comment...

So, we're only in shit on their site? In the real world we're probably just fine.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

We are so much in the shit that Bloom brought another football club.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Ha ha!! They really are all thick as mince aren't they.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I dunno, it might have been a shrewd investment, what with your jaunts in and out of administration every couple of years.

:)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some people really do over step the mark and Bozza’s story is horrendous - whatever way round that had happened it’s sick and way way way too far to get personal - there are a lot more important things in life than football.

I quite enjoy my banter with the palace lot on here and I think we’re all agreed it should never cross that line. [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] did try it spouting off about some twitter account of mine but I hope he regrets that now. It’s those that can’t see the clear lines of acceptability and take it too far that spoil it for evryone.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Have you considered that this may be a commercial enterprise? What if CPFC2010 Ltd is going down the toilet? You would just set up a new company (as you have done so many times before). Instead of CPFC2018 Ltd costing you a few quid, it would now cost you thousands to buy that company name. Just a speculative punt.

However, you can just pick a different company name. We Dont Pay Our Debts Ltd and Heading For Administration Again Ltd are both available I believe.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Companies House lists the occupation of one of the 2 directors of CPFC2018 as 'Shoe Repairer'.

I can only assume that CPFC2018 is an acronym for Classic Performance Footwear Cobblers 2018 and this is simply an unfortunate coincidence.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What a stupid comment. I dont class Bozza's experience as 'Banter', do you? Mug

I'm not suggesting its banter, but to claim that its as 'sad as it gets' when someone is being harassed is just plain retarded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here