Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I used to live on Ashford Road in Eastbourne in the late 90s early 2000, the same street as this wanker Khalid Masoor :ohmy:
Can't say I ever specifically recall seeing him.
However, on a lighter note, of my neighbours now one is a stunning blonde and not in the least bit terrorising and on the other side is a 50+ divorcee who sometimes snores so loudly I can hear him in my living room.
I'll let you guess which one I'm friendly with and which one I'm willing to frame for supposed nefarious activities

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I used to live on Ashford Road in Eastbourne in the late 90s early 2000, the same street as this wanker Khalid Masoor :ohmy:
Can't say I ever specifically recall seeing him.
However, on a lighter note, of my neighbours now one is a stunning blonde and not in the least bit terrorising and on the other side is a 50+ divorcee who sometimes snores so loudly I can hear him in my living room.
I'll let you guess which one I'm friendly with and which one I'm willing to frame for supposed nefarious activities

Depends whether or not you're a 50+ female divorcee I suppose !!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hmm. Next door we have a male gay couple. Although they are both cabin crew, so the gay thing could just be a cover story to keep suspicion down to a minimum as they gather intelligence whilst flying round the word as cabin crew.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Beryl across the road from us is always going off on what she calls 'Saga Cruises' but I have my suspicions, just because she is 88 that's no bar to being radicalised is it? :nono:

Believe me, steer well clear of Saga louts

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There are people living in my house (including me) who have been investigated by the security services ... but we weren't deemed to be terrorists.

As far as I know.

But everyone who was anyone was investigated by the security services back then :wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Unlikely, the waist of space next door to me can barely motivate himself to get out of bed each day, if he does it's for fags and booze the sponger!! Thinks it's funny that he hasn't done a days work in his life.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here