Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iranian Fans

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Looking forward to the season, it’s going to be a special one.

We just need another 80 million of your countrymen to think along the same lines as your user name! Get working on it please.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He’s just a footballer, look at the country’s human rights record before giving them all a cuddle!

I don't know what Iran's record on human rights has got to do with some Iranian football fans wanting to follow the Albion now that Ali Jahanbakhsh has joined us. Welcome to them, I say. Besides, I'd have thought that people who have to live under a regime with such poor human rights are exactly the people we should be looking to give a (virtual) cuddle to.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
zebedee.jpg

Last edited:

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
If our new Iranian fans wonder why this club is so special then take a look at the video below:

This is what makes this club so special in its relationship between the fans and the players and I don't think there are many professional football teams where the players and fans celebrate together like this. :albion2:

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If our new Iranian fans wonder why this club is so special then take a look at the video below:

This what makes this club so special in its relationship between the fans and the players and I don't think there are many professional football teams where the players and fans celebrate together like this. :albion2:

What a day that was!!

Everyone of the players that season deserve the freedom of Sussex, and when they do eventually leave, they go with our utmost respect,affection, and appreciation.
They’ll always be welcome back to Sussex.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

This is what makes this club so special in its relationship between the fans and the players and I don't think there are many professional football teams where the players and fans celebrate together like this. :albion2:

First time that I have seen it. Brilliant.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't know what Iran's record on human rights has got to do with some Iranian football fans wanting to follow the Albion now that Ali Jahanbakhsh has joined us. Welcome to them, I say. Besides, I'd have thought that people who have to live under a regime with such poor human rights are exactly the people we should be looking to give a (virtual) cuddle to.

Exactly, which is why hopkins is taking a long break from NSC to go live back under the stone from which he first crawled.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What a thoroughly enjoyable thread that was to read.... :) so much positivity and friendliness that it gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope they’re good with fish puns.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I wonder If any of our new Iranian friends are amongst those spouting homophobic bile on the clubs Facebook page which has temporarily adopted a Pride themed Albion badge.

Arshia42

Jul 24, 2018
I wonder If any of our new Iranian friends are amongst those spouting homophobic bile on the clubs Facebook page which has temporarily adopted a Pride themed Albion badge.

Nope. I checked them myself, and I mentioned it in another thread. You'll find Arab names but no persian ones, at least when I checked it. I know it can be difficult to differentiate between Iranian and Arab names, but I urge you guys not to immediately assume a muslim-looking name = Iranian.

Now, on the topic of instagram comment spamming- that's definitely Iranians. I also mentioned this in another thread but in the case that Alireza doesn't hit the ground running and is benched for some games- expect loads of heat from Iranian instagram users against your coach or whatever- and apologies in advance for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here