Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I have good friends who are jewish, and some near-distant relatives - so no issue there. My knowledge and respect of the hebrew language is above average, so you are adding 1+1 and getting 4 zillion.

Again, I pointed towards western occultists behind things in this thread mainly - so you are barking up the wrong tree.....but yes, many people running banks and mega-corps (who do not run the whole shabam e.g top of the pyramid) do have links - that is objective, and unfortunately you nor i can change that fact.

But on this subject you have digressed to, did you know it is illegal in 16 European countries to question the official Holocaust story (since 1995)? If it wasn't i would hypothetically have some questions on the official story and evidence.....but it's illegal, so i won't.

Asking questions and researching objective facts does not make one a racist - but that is does in some circles, sure makes a nice shield would you not agree?

It's not illegal here, so you can question it if you want.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Again, for the fifth time - my research goes to western occultists, not so much the "finance / corporate jews" - but lets entertain you for a while for entertainment.

So - your "theory" is the following.....

Neo-cons and jews are both in poweful positions (granted - ill give you that).

both are working together on many things.

but the neo-cons have a team putting out 50,000 odd movies and articles - (owning the likes of tsarion, rense, wilde etc), plus also thousands of pretend bedroom and hillbilly spawned sites - all about zionism - because the neo-cons are racist.

And fox news (lets not get into the owners) has the official line.

HAHAHA.

So, the jews in power know they are doing this? Of course they would, so why would they continue to work with them?

From my research, the average anti-zionist in power gets shut down pretty quick, so why is this not the case in your theory?

Your "conspiracy theory" is seriously strange......and i can see myself laughing as others laugh at the things i have stated.........a strange position to be in, but humerous none the less.....wow - this is funny - i want to be on the other side of the fence more....hahahaha.

ps.....If a newspaper puts in a clown like mystic meg i can still trust the football scores.....things are not black or white.

pps from your post #213..."jewish kids are encouraged to do as well as they can" - in selfhood, in emotional stability, or in making as much as they can financially in western capitalism? Be careful of using words like "doing well" - it is VERY subjective.

I should be careful? Dear god you imbecile...you have posted that you have questions over the veracity of the evidence for the Holocaust. You have referenced openly anti Semitic websites which peddle proven lies like the protocols as truths, you have hinted that the plotters in chief are the Jews behind the media, hollywood, finance and politics. I don't think that suggesting that education and talent are highly valued in Jewish circles is either inflammatory or in any way derogatory compared to the dreadful filth you are pointing us towards as "proof" for your theories.

The "neo con occultists" you speak of. I wouldn't worry about them if I was you. The fact that they have to leave their fingerprints all over world events so that steely eyed Internet "researchers" can track them suggests that there is a massive flaw in their plan.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] - i do not think that "it was a majority of khazarian Jews" that hoxed the LA shootings - hope this makes it clearer.
again, i care not for the site's historical stance - its the photos, timings etc (see previous posts for same sentence).

i don't hold onto "the website," but the photos it has from the official media LA event - zoomed in etc.

[MENTION=19864]Flex Your Head[/MENTION] I find the a hoax where people are murdered for an agenda a little offensive to humanity.

well, he doesn't come across as a humble and sad man does he? and if it was a quiz of "what race is he from?" - most would give the same answer.

where are the other parents? who are the other parents? what did they say? why was their comments not plastered all over bbc/cnn/fox like this man?

[MENTION=12553]Don Quixote[/MENTION] - i posted a FACT about the strange variant of numbers - and this was treated on this board as anti-semitic and a denier that gas chamber even existed - so i will leave the questions for other places where people are more open minded and inquisitive into history on this planet.

[MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION]
I don't personally worry about neo-con occultists.
Fingerprints in symbolism are left deliberately - more emotional energy is gained within ritual, and a wink to their other sects around the globe.
Again, it's good to ask questions, especailly when numbers move around alot - or you can think it normal a museum changed the number from 4 to 1 million, but MSM still peddles 6m. Questioning this variant of numbers does not make on a racist - unless you have fallen for the UK media push of PC - where a shield against questioning is created - convinient huh?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
(disclaimer - one site on the internet has some words around these photos i don't agree with - but the photos were not taken from him. The photos themselves are independent, and relevant to this thread subject.) <<<

santabarbaragunconfiscation2-368x351.png

santabarbarabloomberg8-625x252.png

santabarbarabloomberg2-625x278.png

santabarbaragnconf-3-313x351.png

santabarbaragunconfiscation3-481x351.png

......this is exaclty what i claimed would happen many days ago.

oh and last but not least, i give you Dianne Feinstein

santabarbarafeinsteinmomsagainst-625x318.png

......oh my oh my....where are her roots.....objective truth.....no racism.....drumroll....FACT......dancing girls......trumpets.........give you 1 guess.........

paternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Poland.

...In 1980, Feinstein married Richard C. Blum, an investment banker. In 2003, Feinstein was ranked the fifth-wealthiest senator, with an estimated net worth of $26 million.

check mate.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
@Buzzer - i do not think that "it was a majority of khazarian Jews" that hoxed the LA shootings - hope this makes it clearer.

Crystal clear. You believe that some Khazarian Jews in collaboration with Hollywood occultists staged an elaborate hoax in order to bring about gun control in America. Your evidence to support this includes that the father of the alleged victim was involved in a film that may or may not have occult imagery and one of the 'victims' has an old photo making a Jay-Z style triangle with her hand. You believe that the man claiming to be the father of a Christopher Martinez shot dead (but not really) by Elliott Rodger is in fact a Zionist actor with the most damning evidence against him that the father wasn't crying hard enough during the TV interviews and he looks a bit Jewish.

All this stuff was gleaned off a website that you just happened to chance upon where they also reveal that JFK, 9/11, Boko Haram and the faked death of Paul Walker are all Zionist hoaxes.

Yup, absolutely clear as day.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] your intended summary misses much from many posts and makes many assumptions i have not said.

stick with the questions into the event, and stop focusing all your attention on me / trying to pigeon hole me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
oh and last but not least, i give you Dianne Feinstein

santabarbarafeinsteinmomsagainst-625x318.png

......oh my oh my....where are her roots.....objective truth.....no racism.....drumroll....FACT......dancing girls......trumpets.........give you 1 guess.........

paternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Poland

Ah, so you do have a problem with Jews. Shame you're a Brighton fan then. Post reported, you bigot.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]

i don't have a problem with her....just reporting some facts.

refer to my "persons Z, A, B, and C" example in this thread to see how insane your claim is.

funny how today the movement starts behing the parent and the nice lady above, as i called it - and you can still only focus on me.....hehe.....:clap2:

:cute:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]

i don't have a problem with her....just reporting some facts.

Why have you deleted the original content of this post. The one that claimed you had 'no problem with Jews - only with zionists'?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
What are the intentions of this so called Masonic New World Order?

If their actions have no affect on our day to day life then what are they actually achieving?

Conspiracy theorists constantly blab on about how we are all brainwashed by the state yet they can't see the irony in themselves being brainwashed by tinpot spot the difference websites. ****ing lunatics

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why have you deleted the original content of this post. The one that claimed you had 'no problem with Jews - only with zionists'?

He clearly does have a problem with Jews. Why mention this woman's ancestry in this context unless he thinks it's relevant and some sort of damning evidence against her? He's been barely disguising his anti-semitism and now he can't contain it. A little bit of holocaust denial thrown-in for good measure too.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

because i read it - and laughed realising "I" don't actually have a problem with anyone or anything in these events....it's all theatre, a pantomime.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He clearly does have a problem with Jews. Why mention this woman's ancestry in this context unless he thinks it's relevant and some sort of damning evidence against her? He's been barely disguising his anti-semitism and now he can't contain it. A little bit of holocaust denial thrown-in for good measure too.

Indeed.

Of course, if I go through the thread deleting the distasteful links he's posted, and serve him a ban, it will merely prove that his wisdom and TRUTH is being forcibly repressed, by agents of the illuminati / zionists / state (me)

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
What are the intentions of this so called Masonic New World Order?

If their actions have no affect on our day to day life then what are they actually achieving?

Conspiracy theorists constantly blab on about how we are all brainwashed by the state yet they can't see the irony in themselves being brainwashed by tinpot spot the difference websites. ****ing lunatics

the photos, timings, witnesses, and 1 parent are all given out by the MSM - all full of holes, and all believed by the masses - hope this answers your question.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Indeed.

Of course, if I go through the thread deleting the distasteful links he's posted, and serve him a ban, it will merely prove that his wisdom and TRUTH is being forcibly repressed, by agents of the illuminati / zionists / state (me)

Blimey. Conspiracy theory or not, he's been posting links to racist websites, he's even made coded racist posts himself. If this had been Das Reich he'd have been served with a ban long ago.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Blimey. Conspiracy theory or not, he's been posting links to racist websites, he's even made coded racist posts himself. If this had been Das Reich he'd have been served with a ban long ago.

my views on that site have been made clear on a number of posts. I do not align with it's overall stance.

1) links to EDL and UKip have been made on this site.

2) anti-zionism is not anti-semetic (see my earlier post).

3) sorry mods if you're scratching you're heads and shaking them slowly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Indeed.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I think you've made clear from a number of posts that you do align with its stance.

I align with some of the evidence regrding the LA hoax - photos, timings, witnesses, and some parts of the lone parent.

Note, i posted many posts in this thread before i linked to one of those articles and made my stance clear.

keep throwing your darts......

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

No good banning him he just comes back under a different name and continues his diatribe. See [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here