Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I hope you all enjoy your online bullying.

I'm glad it makes you all feel so special hunting within your keyboard pack, some of you i thought better of too.

Thank f++k i am not the type to be effected over this but there have been NSC poster who have been driven off this board in the past, mind you they probably re-invented themselves behind another username.

That's not me though.

So do your best, the Mouldy is not for turning. :hilton::guns:

View attachment 78572

The thing is Mouldy,
The club have not given bad customer service, have they?
It is time for you to accept the kind offer from Chicken Run and get the 'free shirt' or take the other chap's offer of paying half and MOVE ON.
Alternatively you could carry on trying to convince us otherwise.:ffsparr:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The majority on this thread are saying it isn't bad customer service, but that you feel you should be an exception to the rule.

Because you haven't been allowed to be an exception to the rule, you are throwing the baby out with the bath water, and saying you'll never go to an Albion match ever again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If constant mocking repeatedly isn't bullying i don't know what is.

Who said i was flouncing anywhere???

But just for you dazzer i am going from my office to my lounge to watch England so the little green light will be going off.

That's mostly because you keep defending yourself fella in the face of what looks like somewhat overwhelming public (well, NSC) opinion. Enjoy the game......it'll probably be rubbish though.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If constant mocking repeatedly isn't bullying i don't know what is.

Who said i was flouncing anywhere???

But just for you dazzer i am going from my office to my lounge to watch England so the little green light will be going off.

I know you are watching the footy but I genuinely am happy to send over £35.00 for your shirt, don't listen to these naughty boys they don't mean any harm [emoji106]

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We can't help with a collar or food bowl, we're only able to provide the money for shirts. Our feline friends are not yet covered, but I'm having a meeting with Chicken Run to discuss this anomaly. Dick Swiveller is also hoping for a shirt for his pussy, so you are not alone.

I think that is very very fair and I await your judgement.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I know you are watching the footy but I genuinely am happy to send over £35.00 for your shirt, don't listen to these naughty boys they don't mean any harm [emoji106]

All in new crisp £5 notes please and only with serial numbers begining ''AA'' and ending in 01 02 03 04 05 06 and 07

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I hope you all enjoy your online bullying

Online bullying?!? FFS, how many shovels do you own?

You seriously can't see how wrong you were to open this thread so theatrically and so very misguided. The club were correct to do what they did. AND YOU KNOW THEY WERE!!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I hope you all enjoy your online bullying.

View attachment 78572

Sorry you feel that way. It was all in jest and mostly aimed at [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and his flaky offer. He's the bad guy in all this..
Seriously though, I hope, after a while, you reconsider both about this thread and more importantly the Albion. Don't miss Saturday !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here