Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lots to admire about Huddersfield today. Pressed us all game, positive all the way through, energy levels didn't dip.

We looked muddled and ponderous all afternoon. Lucky not to lose by three or four and never came close to scoring ourselves.

Shame CH learnt absolutely nothing from last year and decided that a weakened team with players out of position might get us something

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we lose those 2 too, in terms of momentum and no viable playing alternatives, do you think the club will go down?

All the massive spenders Leicester, Everton and West Ham, are rising nicely to the top. Leaving the original bookies favourites as the dregs.
No I don't think we'll go down but games like today worry me far more than losing 5-1 to Liverpool. Chris has to back the likes of March, Kayal, Izquierdo.

Since losing this match things are already looking up as Benteke misses a pen, things not looking so good for Palace.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
NSC laughed at figure Tom Ince outclassed the Albion. Who’s laughing now?

Me, he still hasn’t scored even though he has had the most shots of any player in the Premier League I think. It’s a manic laugh given today’s performance but it’s still a laugh.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up problematic Saturday night binge drinking followed by bed-wetting.......................

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I thought we were gonna lose that one. Let's face it we haven't had a bad run until now. I think people are overreacting because we've had some good games this season. Onwards and upwards.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Spurs win 5-1 today, be lucky to lose by that on Wednesday if we play the same then

Are you going Ernest or will you save your meltdown for the official match thread? I’ll be there and am expecting our worst defeat of the season :down:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I get f....d off reading about Palace on a match day thread as I dont care how they get on. Back to us this must be one of our worst performances this season and it was down to CH getting it completely wrong to start with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here