Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures***

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bristol City are a shocking side, surprised anyone thinks anything other than a Huddersfield win will occur.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Bristol City are a shocking side, surprised anyone thinks anything other than a Huddersfield win will occur.

Think a lot of us felt similar about Forest a couple of weeks ago...

Don't forget Bristol got a point away at Newcastle not long ago, and that was without Abraham playing.

Still fully expecting a Hudds win, but a couple of threads of hope to cling on to for now at least....

larus

We have the hardest fixture, so, if we come out of this as we are, I'll be chuffed.

Nothing is certain though, and I could see Bristol doing us a favour. Being honest, if they draw and we lose, that's not disastrous. I agree with [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] though about Toon. Away from SJP their form is very impressive, so I expect them to win there.

I'm positive though - after the Leeds games, the remaining fixtures don't look scary and if Huddersfield/Newcastle had them, we'd be saying they've got a good run-in.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Can't really see anything other than Hudds and Newcastle wins from those fixtures, but stranger things have happened. If we can lose 3-0 away to Forest then anything is possible.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If Zola goes today,I think Blues will win!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've got faith and believe that Newc and Hudders won't both pick up maximum points. Not that either of Brum or Bristol represent much in the way of opposition but like Forest they can occassionally pull one out of the hat

Leeds are decent, over reliant on Wood and man for man we are equal or better than they are and we've been doing well there

3 points for us
The other 2 can share 4
Not bothered by the rest but would prefer Fulham to stay a whisker outside

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How are the stay-at-homes (me included) going to think when Udders & Newc both fail to pick up 3 pts. The chance to go top.
Personally, cant see either failing to pick up maximum points but are BHA good enough to go to Leeds and also fly home with another 3 in the bag, YES.
Saturday night it will be as you are now except only 8 to go (9 for Udders)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Tough game for us this weekend.

In my view we should treat this one as our free hit (the 3 point cushion we have over Huddersfield).
After that we need to match their results.

It will be a shame if we use up our free hit with 8 more to go, but anything over that is a bonus

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I have the utmost of confidence that Zola's boys will do a job. Given an infinite number of games they'll surely win sometime. Why not against Toon :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Getting exciting now with three games in succession. All away for the contenders.

I think Bristol City are ideal opponents for Huddersfield and should be a straightforward win for them. We struggled to win at Birmingham and if we claim to be better than Newcastle, they will not have it all their own way? I think we will have to withstand an early onslaught at Leeds and might have to come back from being a goal down to win.

All away for 7-8 April but then the sequence is reversed and we are on first.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

We've only got ourselves to blame for that, though - they were going along nicely in the play-off places until we destroyed them in a devastating five minute spell at Ashton Gate last year, and their season disintegrated from then on!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here